Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Classic car day Friday - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Classic car day Friday

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I am going to give it a go. I am running the engine in, so its a good excuse to add some miles on.

We have a classic car club where I work and they never mentioned this, but what a good idea! As Wizard says, hopefully a good day to spot loads of nice cars.

It's Friday the 4th.

thats what i meant

Don`t forget it is for children in need

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Guest Mutley00

Sorry to state the obvious folks, but check the small print on your insurance. My SDP policy wouldn't cover me if I had a mishap taking the car to work. 

• Like 1

I went in mine today to work, but then I've been in it to work most of this week! I had MOT Wednesday before work and it passed with no problems. I use it most Monday and Thursdays to work so the wife can use the regular run around. The MOT mileage showed I did 3387 miles last year, so way under my 5000 miles allowance.

As for other classics on the road today, didn't see one either, although I knew someone who was on the Chris Evans show this morning by phone who used his car to work, a Triumph Stag.

13627000084_9dfd66bf8c_b.jpg

Edited by OwenGT3