Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Christmas drinks! - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Christmas drinks!

Bibs

To accomodate our American friends it's been decided that this years annual gathering will take place on Friday the 22nd December in London.

Paul C knows some good hotels and places for a bit of stodge the day after if you're not local and need somewhere to stay plus I can accomodate a few people back at my house if required.

The location will be The Moon Under Water pub in Leicester Square

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show....eicester_Square

and I'll speak to them when I've got an idea of numbers to see if they can perhaps provide a special area of catering for us :D

There will no doubt be the usual funfair in the Square and we can all go on the dodgems pissed again and pop into the Trocadero for some gun/dance machine based laughs :P

Names below.

1. Bibs

2. Laura

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Kimbers...need a place to crash/chuck.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

L...O...S...E...R! :D

Cancel it! Easy! Sorted!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:P Meet teaf! :P:)

:D

1. Bibs

2. Laura

3. Kimbers

4. Jono

5. Mat

6. Robin

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

To accomodate our American friends it's been decided that this years

annual gathering will take place on Friday the 22nd December in London.

Paul C knows some good hotels and places for a bit of stodge the day after

if you're not local and need somewhere to stay...

:)

Won't be at this one...

Have all of the next week off and assumed it would be after Christmas as before, as did Vicki.

TBH i'd probably not be interested in travelling to or being near the city on that pre Christmas

weekend anyhow, you guys know how much i 'like' london at the best of times...

:D

I'll wrap up work that friday and walk down the pub,

will be the first time i've been able to do that in 12

years (first Christmas in new house), looking forward

to it immensely and will toast you lot that evening!

Maybe next time, have fun!

:P

You're more than welcome at mine, just keep your pink eyes off my ass :P

Ahhh the joys of male bonding! :D Believe me, your ass will be the last thing on my mind....or in mine eyeths.

Can I get there by train? I know not Londinium at all....Except for the Grosvenor Vic...cause I bin dere!......and somewhere else, erm...Tussauds I fink....lots of people standing around pretending to be statues!

Us country boys!

shame again for the second year running, cant make it because of work.

was good 2 years ago, when we turned up unexpected :D

have fun

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

I believe the Locomotives do venture as far as Londinium but you will need an entry permit, lots of cash and theyw ill weigh yuo as you enter and exit to make certain you haven't chipped a bit off the pavement to take home with you (the streets really ARE paved with gold you know! :rolleyes: )

...and I'd like to make it very clear that the suggestion is for bondING :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Since I am in Australia, I will wear a virtual reality suit - get drunk and complain about how cold it is in London, get thrown out of the pub and sleep on a virtual bench.

Probably still get in trouble with my (real) wife!

Have a great time! :rolleyes:

Iain

I'll be dropping in the UK December 25th-28th so it looks like I'm going to miss the festivities by a few days this year :D

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

What a shame Paul :P

I don't mind making a second trip around London to meet up for half an evening if you fancy it though?! :D

I should actually still HAVE my car this time! :angry:

Actually plans have changed (yet again) fishy! Turns out me and the wifey get to spend Christmas day in Heathrow on the way back from Hong Kong to LA (long story!) - we get in at 6:00AM and leave at 3:00PM :P From what I understand the tube isn't running so we're kinda trapped at the airport for 9 hours :blink:

What a shame Paul :P

I don't mind making a second trip around London to meet up for half an evening if you fancy it though?! :lol:

I should actually still HAVE my car this time! :lol:

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Actually plans have changed (yet again) fishy! Turns out me and the wifey get to spend Christmas day in Heathrow on the way back from Hong Kong to LA (long story!)

Long story? Sounds like a bloody long trip to me! :blink:

Are you on one of those around-the-world tickets where you have to keep going in one direction?

Edited by USAndretti42

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 1 month later...

Count me in, (and possibly one more person). I am going to be staying at the Rubens which is fortunatly close by. Any idea what time yet?

Wow, just read the reviews on that place...not too many good ones. I assume it will be an early evening as it is said to be very busy on Friday nights.

Edited by Techspy

John
94 S4

I am frantically searching for an excuse not to travel cause I hate the rat race that is London.........Oh I know! I'll cut my foot off! :P

BIG REMINDER

1 week today, LEF will be getting together for Christmas drinks in London.

Be there or erm, don't but we're gonna have loads of fun, innit :P

Bibs any idea what time you're getting down there ?. Leicester Square is quite close to where I work so if its early evening time I'll come down when I finish work. Be great too see everyone :D .

Martyn B)

BIG REMINDER

1 week today, LEF will be getting together for Christmas drinks in London.

Be there or erm, don't but we're gonna have loads of fun, innit :P

In the diary so Caroline and I should be there, any idea on time?

Cliff :D

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein