Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Birmingham Classic Show 2014 - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Birmingham Classic Show 2014

Harald/Austria

• Gold FFM

Not surprised, best web site/forum I have ver used and I guess thats down to BIbs, credit where crdits due. Well done Bibs. Well deserved.

Ditto.  :unworthy:  :cheers:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Eddie; are you by chance the chap I chatted to on Saturday at the stand? I was wearing the overly florescent orange Sporting Bears jumper. Chatted about Evoras?

Have the Pleasure to meet Eddie the first Time in Person at NEC who makes us feel home far away from Home. :-)

Also get  great Hospiality from a Gentleman at the lotusexel.net Stand and chatting with him for a while to get more

Infos for that underated Lotus Elite II/Eclat/Exel  whoi i like too. Now know what i want next : A Elite 2   2,2 ! :-)

Regards

Harald

post-17146-0-88748800-1416255496.jpg

There was a solitary Esprit on a club stand (not one of those mentioned above) that purported to be a James Bond Car. It was in lovely condition but fairly certain it was a S3. Sorry but I didnt take any pictures. 

Was tha the one next to the wall? if so yes it was an S3 and the owners were not exactly interactive

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

I'm just sad no one's made mention of the five Lotus that joined the Sporting Bears on the Dream Rides. We had two Evoras (myself and another chap from Manchester way; lovely black NA), an Elise S, original Europa (not the Euopra S :P) and a stunning Excel, which I then convoyed on the M25 with for a bit on the way home :D

I'm just sad no one's made mention of the five Lotus that joined the Sporting Bears on the Dream Rides. We had two Evoras (myself and another chap from Manchester way; lovely black NA), an Elise S, original Europa (not the Euopra S :P) and a stunning Excel, which I then convoyed on the M25 with for a bit on the way home :D

Quite right. The Lotus with the Sporting Bears helped to raise something around £43K thanks to all the generous public who supported us. Thanks for the kind comment about my Excel.

Yes I spotted the Lotuses at Sporting Bears - really nice. I also met the guys from one of those car programmes and had a lengthy discussion with 'Fuzz' about the merits of DIY turbo overhauling.

Chris - Yes it was alongside the wall and whilst a fantastic motor, it shouldnt have been trying to convince people it was a James Bond car. Didnt get a chance to speak with the owner.