Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Inaugural TLF Worcestershire Meet - Page 4 - UK - Worcestershire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Inaugural TLF Worcestershire Meet

Bibs

• 2 weeks later...

So, just to say, what with the delay to freedom and all, that the plan is to still have the meet on 25th July (week after Silverstone GP).

For those of us going to Goodwood, we're still waiting for clarification and that may become a thing, but I doubt it will affect us.

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Sudders and Dany

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

@Suddabym - spotted you just after lunch today driving past brightwells in Leominster. I was the clown waving from the VW van going the other way.

lovely to see an esprit in the wild 👍👍

• Like 1

Only here once

16 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

@Suddabym - spotted you just after lunch today driving past brightwells in Leominster. I was the clown waving from the VW van going the other way.

lovely to see an esprit in the wild 👍👍

😃 

My glasses broke so I was doing an emergency run to Specsavers. 

Ah, I get so much positive attention on the road I kinda get blasé with it. If only I'd known it was you!

Highnam car show on Sun. Bicester Heritage for LDC veterans day on Mon. The car's been awesome!

Sudders and Dany

• Gold FFM
On 08/06/2021 at 18:35, Suddabym said:

So, let's go firm on Sunday 25th Jul, for 1000hrs. Recommend that we meet again at Coco's Cafe (which will be open this time), and maybe over a brew, chat through options for a run out.

Pass the word. Be nice to chat in not terrible rain (hopefully) and with a buttie and a brew.

:( Will be on hols in (sunny) Polperro that weekend. Looking forward to the next opportunity though for a meet. Or if you 2 want to discuss and propose a Herefordshire/Worcestershire tour route for sometime after...?

• Sad 1

• Gold FFM

I was supposed to be doing an EV car charger power upgrade this Sunday - but for some reason, probably football, it’s been dumped. I now have to do the swap over on the 25/07 - so sadly I can’t make it either 😥

• Sad 1

Only here once

So I went to Goodwood yesterday and it was epic. Loved the massive Lotus vibe, seeing the Emira in the flesh, more Evija, lots of Lotusness; I even had a chat with Russell Carr! Just ace.

And, the Esprit, got me there and back without issue. 2 fantastic drives in one day! Brilliant. 

Could not have had a more fun day and the Esprit even solicited attention while it was parked up. A guy posted a pic of it on the internet!

Awesome!

IMG_4759.jpeg

60b8aed0-1c80-4cbb-9403-ca7754d06b78.jpg

0241a321-549e-4a9a-bb21-995c8968a266.jpg

53916d7f-0a26-4c72-b882-daa95e2403e2.jpg

Barry, Robin - shame you both can't make it. Real shame. I wanted to catch up about the online Emira launch and being on the big screen!

If there's anyone out there planning to come, please shout, and we'll keep the date. If no one shouts up, then I think it'll need postponing to a date in Sep, say, when people aren't quite as away-y.

So... if you're coming on 25th Jul, shout, and we'll crack on with it.

• Like 1

Sudders and Dany

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

This golden beauty? 

53131469_GFoS2021(4of59).jpg.72c89a9c7b5

That is quite literally, the one! Yeah. How awesome does Lexi look there? I can't believe (having paid for supercar parking) that they put me next to a BMW!

Brilliant. Thanks Bibs, made my day!

• Like 1

Sudders and Dany

Looking good, enjoy!

Sudders and Dany

So, we'll cancel for next Sunday (25th) and look to rearrange in September. 

Don't forget Channel 4, 1745hrs (straight after the sprint race!).

Awesome!

Sudders and Dany

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
1 minute ago, Barrykearley said:

Yup - I’ll be there 👍

I’m liking the gulf colour scheme 💪

I know its not very Lotus, but its so iconic, oh and so shinny 

I have an entry to go up the hill, have you Barry?

• Love 1

Paul, I am loving the Gulf paint job. Looking forward to seeing that in the flesh.

Can't do Bromyard sadly, as have friends coming over.

But, am signed up for Supercar Fest at Shelsley Walsh on 29th August, which I am superly looking forward to. Who else is going?

BTW, not sure if it's just me but I thought that C4 docu on Lotus was a tiny bit rubbish.

Sudders and Dany

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Sure do have @PAUL GURNEY 😊

I see we are parked next to each other No 75 and 76 respectively 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Suddabym said:

Paul, I am loving the Gulf paint job. Looking forward to seeing that in the flesh.

Can't do Bromyard sadly, as have friends coming over.

But, am signed up for Supercar Fest at Shelsley Walsh on 29th August, which I am superly looking forward to. Who else is going?

BTW, not sure if it's just me but I thought that C4 docu on Lotus was a tiny bit rubbish.

Think I'll be going in an Aston but haven't booked yet - would be great to see your car . 

• Like 1

Well, the car's gonna be at the Supercar Fest and the Salon Prive a week later 🙂

And at some point, I need to get over to Caffeine and Machine - a pilgrimage I have yet to make.

Extra love my car. Drove it to Ledders today and it was spectacular (had two keep the frozen stuff on the passenger seat, mind).

• Like 1

Sudders and Dany