Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus news soon - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus news soon

dont know you dont think they are not just saying for all Lotus news watch this space?

Buddsy

Of course but this time is different look at the picture from Romain and the forklift truck and the latest quote on todays posted item. I really think there is news around the corner dont know what maybe a Evora facelift a new car will be to early I think.

It would slowly be time to announce the 2015 models. And at least in the US Lotus needs to do something to make the Evora compliant with airbag laws.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Of course but this time is different look at the picture from Romain and the forklift truck and the latest quote on todays posted item. I really think there is news around the corner dont know what maybe a Evora facelift a new car will be to early I think.

I admire your optimism... pockets emptied,  cheque book dusted off just in case!   :sofa:

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

Only if he drives the forklift...

• Like 2

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

There's an awful lot going on at the moment at the factory, lots of changes. I'll know more once I've met with JM in a couple of weeks, will spill what beans I can after that :)

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Interestingly I was just discussing the situation with my dealer yesterday. 

I got my MY2011 Evora S in early 2011 with the intent to keep it five years. I have always had three year leases on my cars, but in hindsight the decision to go for 5 with the Evora was absolutely right. Nonetheless, I will have to make some decisions on how to go forward next year. Currently I don't really see any reason to trade the car for a then MY2016 Evora. Sure the 2012+ cars were improved, but I've retrofitted all the key items and additionally invested heavily into tuning and other improvements. True, a five-year old car has a higher risk of major repairs, but would that be worth the hit you take for buying a new car?

OK, I could get an Exige S or V6 Cup, but it would be hard with that as my only car. I really need the space and long distance cruising potential of the Evora. A Cayman would seem like a logical alternative, but, for all the obvious reasons  I'd just rather not. 

It basically comes down to the fact that Lotus needs to get something new out if it wants to get these potential repeat sales. A facelifted Evora would be a good and essential start. I'll definitively buy one, but only if I'm convinced there is a significant improvement over the current car.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

I'd go for one too, it took me a while to get into the Evora but it's a tough act to follow. I've had mine for a couple of years now, I'd be VERY happy if I knew something was coming along in the next 12 months.

Deep blue this time, be nice to have more options on interior colours, piping etc. maybe a couple of extra brake calliper colours too.  :smoke:

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

Interestingly I was just discussing the situation with my dealer yesterday.

I got my MY2011 Evora S in early 2011 with the intent to keep it five years. I have always had three year leases on my cars, but in hindsight the decision to go for 5 with the Evora was absolutely right. Nonetheless, I will have to make some decisions on how to go forward next year. Currently I don't really see any reason to trade the car for a then MY2016 Evora. Sure the 2012+ cars were improved, but I've retrofitted all the key items and additionally invested heavily into tuning and other improvements. True, a five-year old car has a higher risk of major repairs, but would that be worth the hit you take for buying a new car?

OK, I could get an Exige S or V6 Cup, but it would be hard with that as my only car. I really need the space and long distance cruising potential of the Evora. A Cayman would seem like a logical alternative, but, for all the obvious reasons I'd just rather not.

It basically comes down to the fact that Lotus needs to get something new out if it wants to get these potential repeat sales. A facelifted Evora would be a good and essential start. I'll definitively buy one, but only if I'm convinced there is a significant improvement over the current car.

I'm in exactly the same boat, looked at the Exige V6 but it's not really what I want.

I have decided to keep mine until they announce whatever they will announce at Geneva next year.

New sticker job (sorry, special edition) on an Evora, oh wait ....

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I am so excited that I did a little bit of wee.

I may give up work and go and live in my Lotus dealership, I'm that excited.

I'm going to sleep in my car tonight.

Awesome!

Sudders and Dany

In other news, a new Sales & Marketing Director started there yesterday too! 

Let's hope he can spell M a r k e t i n g. That alone would be a great step forward. 

Naff all. But I could I've on the free brews and those little biscuits that come in their own wrapper

Sudders and Dany