Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Club stand 2014 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Club stand 2014

If you're coming along to the Lotus Festival and would like to be one if the 8 cars on the club stand please speak up.

There's no theme or particular standard but there will be a limit to the number of each model so if we have several volunteers for each model it will be names out of a hat (although bias will be given to full forum members)

You will need to be on the stand by 9am and stay until 5pm. Being on the stand will grant you parking on the club stand but does not include your entry ticket(s), you will need to purchase your own ticket in order to enter the show.

Names below before the 3rd August please

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It always is Mike, enough emails have gone out to advertise the festival and club stands.

Unfortuantly it is always the same when it comes to asking members to get involved, it's only every the same >10% that want to get involved. We are ever grateful to those that do want to take part and help make TLF a better club.

• Gold FFM

Sorry to sound a dumbo, but what dates is it on and we might make a run of it, reason for asking the date is I am very restricted as to what I can access on the pc out here (Kazakhstan) so if it ties in with my dates at home we may just make the trip, even if it's only for the free tickets from BIBS

Could be the S3 or the S4, SE, again all depends on the date.

I would if my cars finished? that`s if modified is ok?

With all due respect, are you going to be 'angry' on our club stand if anyone doesn't like or criticises your car? The stand is a representation of the club and it's owners and I'd rather it was friendly, as the mood on this website is 99.9999% of the time. You've openly admitted on here you're 'hard to get on with' so we'll pass, but thanks for the offer.

This isn't a reflection of the car as there are many modified cars on here so your car would be a representation of your interpretation of the Esprit. Owners are free to do what they want with their cars; your car, your money etc, but this is a reaction on your initial postings on the site.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Mr Angry is "ANGRY" at your reply.  (not really, so don't take any of this the wrong way)

No problem, I was not intending on staying with the car was just going to leave it at the stand.
I had no intentions of staying around and getting into any heated debates regarding all the wrong things I have done to it, and if I had used the wrong wood stain on the rear bumper, etc, was just an offer due to the lack of members willing to show up.
Rob

Rob, be a pleasure to see your car and promise I will not be critical nor get into a heated debate. I dont really do heated anyway!.

ok its going and will be at the show and shine section.........SHIT! what have I done! pretty much out of my depth with all the concourse boys but its the only way I could get it in. It may be the runt of the litter but it will have the loudest bark!
  • Like 1

Hi

Can make Saturday all day, Europa or Elan M100 (if sunny skies!)

any good ???

I'll even get up early to be there for 9:00am....

Geoff Morgan