Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My first Lotus! - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

My first Lotus!

billysossige

Hi all,

Just thought I'd say hi. I've just got my first Lotus Elise (and definitely not my last!). I've been looking around for months and toyed with both a S1 and S2 before I decided to go for the new S3. It's apparently a special edition made for the Macau GP but was never delivered due it being late off the production line. I'm not sure exactly what all the differences are between it and a standard Elise but I'll keep you posted as I find them!

Mike

Thanks Bibs! Here's a couple I took before it went in the garage. Once the rain does one I'll get a few more photos.

It's having the 3M venture shield put on on Wednesday so once that's on I'll be getting it out and clocking up the miles to run the engine in. So hard to keep my foot off the throttle for a 1000 miles!post-17645-0-32194200-1408967314.jpgpost-17645-0-21510700-1408967330.jpg

Nice choice, welcome to TLF and to Lotus ownership.

Sorry but everything else you drive now will feel like a numb, oversized tank. Be prepared to be underwhelmed by all manner of vastly more expensive machinery. It's easily cured though, just jump back in the Elise and all will be well again!

Enjoy!

I think I've substantially raised the bar and shall be forever disappointed when driving anything but a lotus!

This time last year I was driving a Toyota Yaris! What have I been doing with my life?!

The enlightened

I think I've substantially raised the bar and shall be forever disappointed when driving anything but a lotus!

This time last year I was driving a Toyota Yaris! What have I been doing with my life?!

The enlightened

Yaris to Elise in 12 months - impressive! Yes you are in deep trouble for ever...

"Simplify, then add lightness”

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Mike. :welcome:

Lovely looking car. Congratulations. 1000km will be over before you know it. :yes:

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Welcome mate and great to see another convert!

Anything you need please don't hesitate to ask a Moderator.

As for the car, looks awesome...love the colour, only better one is yellow with black wheels :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Welcome to the wonderful world of Lotus, as already mention 1000 k will disappear in an easy week, my first week with the S4 did just over 2k so its so easy, enjoy and have fun.