Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Event Idea - Murray Lotus, Army Shoot Day - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Event Idea - Murray Lotus, Army Shoot Day

Good evening everyone, Murray Lotus has an event idea to propose. Before we pursue booking anything, I would like to gauge how much interest there is. So if anyone is interested can you please list your names? The date we are proposing is for mid to late October.

Here are the details:

post-13578-0-65281500-1409247521.jpg

Murray have been involved with Craigiehall, Scotland Army Headquarters for a number of years running various charity events and raising money for SSAFA Borders, Army Benevolent Fund and Combat Stress. In total just short of £18,000 has been raised through the generosity of our suppliers and customers.

Traditionally a very exclusive site, Craigiehall would like to open its doors as a one-off to the Lotus Drivers to join them for a special day and raise further funds.

This is a working camp that is not open to the public however they would like to offer the opportunity for a limited number of Lotus Drivers to experience their Hospitality and also a chance to compete in a Clay Pigeon Shoot on their range.

The day would be set out as below and would cost circa £70 for the full day:

Arrival 10am-10.30am     Coffee and bacon rolls/Picture in front of the main house with the cars

11am                            Safety brief

11.15am                        Shoot commences

2pm                              Lunch in the officers mess with Prize giving, tour of house

3-3.30pm                       Depart

post-13578-0-82548000-1409247567.jpg

post-13578-0-37684800-1409247568.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brandon

As discussed I will PM all LEGS members and see where that takes us. In the meantime I will start the list

1: bingoking +1

Aaaaaargh!  :censored::rant::censored: I am sure Brandon has my rota stashed away and only arranges things when I'm offshore!  I would definitely be up for it but only if "late October" becomes early November as I am away 1st to 31st October.  I will not add my name to the list on that basis but keep me in mind should dates slip.  :(

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Hi Bobby

Welcome to the forum.

I will add your name to the group PM list and you will receive information regarding our regular breakfast meetings etc.

Our next meet is on September 7th at New Hopetoun Gardens. Click on the link for details http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/68233-september-7th-legs-breakfast-meet-boness-hill-climb/

In the meantime why not pop up in introductions and say hello and post a few photographs of your 111S

Regards

Brian

I would like to attend this but also have the same problem as Allan...i am home from offshore October 1st to the 19th... Anything after the 19th then im away for three weeks...hopefully it can be before the 19th but if it is im in! :)

2: delands

3: sainttoad

4. Keith +1

5. John Cherry

6. Andrew C

7. Ruadh08 (Depending on date)

2: delands

3: sainttoad

4. Keith +1

5. John Cherry

6. Andrew C

7. Ruadh08 (Depending on date)

8. Sharron & Dave

9. Douglas

10. Ian C (if after 24th)

Edited by Ian ESC

Hi Dom, and welcome to LEGS on thelotusforums.

I will add you to the group PM list and you will get a message when we organise LEGS breakfast meets and runs in the future.

I thought I had added you to this list but clearly I forgot. At least you are on now.

A few photo's of your car in introductions would be good for those folks that don't already know you.

Brian