Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Car covers - Exige V6 - Page 5 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Car covers - Exige V6

CTRMint

• 1 month later...
On 16/09/2019 at 22:48, Bibs said:

Hi @Bibs, As mentioned, I am looking to place an order for an outdoor car cover for my Exige V6. Mine is a Sport 350 but it has a big splitter and an even bigger wing (Cup R style), as well as Alias23 mirrors. Would the Exige V6 Cup cover be the most appropriate fit do you think? Would that fit a Cup R? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

So long as we send a few pics of the factory, they'll be able to cut the cover to fit for you :)

Great, thank you! So do I just place an order online for the V6 Cup cover? I didn’t see a section for submitting photographs with the order

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

Black. It's more sunlight absorbent so dries quicker in the mornings :thumbup:

I just tried to place the order but got the error message attached after providing all my payment details and hitting the Pay Now button. Did my order get processed or do I need to resubmit the entire thing?

963A41C6-0841-4BC0-89DE-200C703EAE26.png

11 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Yeah, that's a bug due to our shitty shop software. Order came through just fine. 

Great thanks! Have also sent pictures of the car as requested.

If anyone wants my old cover (which is used but still in good condition) please let me know.

• 8 months later...

Can anyone comment on the fit and waterproof effectiveness of the Covers please - Looking at an Outdoor one for my G Turbo HC - does anyone have a photo of one fitted to one of these?  

• 4 weeks later...

Just configuring and going all black with piping and embroidery logo. How can I find out what the logo looks like, I was assuming it is the Lotus green and yellow one ?

Also how can I add below the logo Cup 430 ?

The main colours only show One Green being BRG, although they seem to offer other greens for piping

On reflection inwould prefer main colour in a brighter green than BRG with yellow piping. Do you know if this is possible as car is in Vivid Green so close close match would be good 

11 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Check your emails mate, you were sent a delivery notification this morning, earlier than it's due date too 👍

No email @Bibs in inbox or junk - from memory this happened when I ordered from the shop last time. Can you let me know when it’s due to arrive?