Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF Car Window Stickers - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF Car Window Stickers

Bibs

The three pics have gone off to the printers (Exilco) for a quote already...

No probs. I only spotted the date of the previous post after I'd posted. It was before I joined the forum, so I can't exactly complain :D

I'll still have a play around because if my idea works, it'll be cool. It would be cheaper than 3 separate stickers, because the G & S cars would (very subtly) be in the one sticker. It may be total crap, but if I think it's OK and it really is too late, I can always put it in my sig and if you like it, you'd be welcome to use it on the forum or for some other merchandise instead.

More speed, less haste

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May have missed it Bibs but what were the final designs?

Yup ... like them put me down for a few ... Fraser will probably tout them round his mates too :huh:

Shame theres not an S1 tho since that was the iconic untouched shape that Mr G designed :P

(PS me owning an S1 has nothing to do with that comment by the way .... no honest :o )

Good stuff chaps, Im up for a few of those :huh:

But youve got no windows in that thing to stick it on :o

I presume you will have some at donny? I will have a couple please

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM
I presume you will have some at donny? I will have a couple please

Same here.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 4 months later...

The original company that quoted me for these have turned out to be a bit of a blow out but I'm back on the case.

Is 300mm x 70mm too large do you think? Would something smaller and a touch more discrete be better or are we happy with the original size?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Mate, I have a sign and sticker maker on the books if you need a quote. He's good and well priced.

Let me know.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

i was still thinking of 75mm high 'tapered smoked clingy' film, full width of windscreen, with 40mm white lowercase lettering of lotusespritforum.com across it

this is to identify and advertise to cars from a distance at the front. the only time anyone would see a side sticker is if the car was parked and was being looked at from the side

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I like I like....

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Looks nice.

That's side window behind cockpit rather than windscreen isn't it?

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007