Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Owners In Wales? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Owners In Wales?

I didn't know sheep Drove cars?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Their Butt will be surprised?

Crikey and I thought that rumour was just playful banter!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Don't take the pi$$ Kimbers, :)

Butty is a mate in Wales, shortened to Butt....

Don't use it myself, don't really get it at all either, but hey ho...

There's lots of us Welsh folk Kev.

Myself and Punky are the two Welsh originals on the forum, Both of us have Esprits only, no Elige variants as yet.

I'm in and around Cardiff, where you living?

Chunky Lover

Your welcome to pop over for a cuppa. I wouldn't mind taking a closer look at an Exige.

My Esprit is always around and pretty much my daily drive if the weather's not too bad, although its going in for a spray job on the 23rd.

• Like 1

Ahh

Pontypool - brings back memories. When I was at Uni (in Swansea) I had a girlfriend who lived in Pontypool - spent many happy weekend there. Saw the famous Pontypool front row play.

• Like 1
Dave - 2000 Sport 350

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Should this topic be renamed 'lotus owners in wales' perhaps?

id say yes

maybe it would draw more attention to the welsh section of the forum 

to get a better head count of how many of us are here

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello. I just bought an Esprit Turbo HC ( pic on introductions) but can't collect it for a fortnight. I'm located in Cardigan but interested in meeting up when the weather improves. I hear there's a group who meet near Cardiff

cheers

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Looks like this thread has been quiet for a while. Didn’t know it was here. 
Based me monmouth

68 +2 elan under restoration. My 2nd car bought 23 years ago. 
82 dry sump esprit. 
2004 Elise 111r sc. 

jay

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

This week I've moved to the Ebbw Vale area, so consider me an addition to this group if you'll tolerate my wrong-side-of-the-border accent! I know there are others in the area, I was admiring a beautiful little white Elan at the Llangynidr show only last summer but didn't find the owner.

Hopefully there'll be time left this summer for motoring meets and adventures, looking forward to meeting some new faces and cherished wheels.

• Like 1

Morning JayTwo welcome to the right side of the boarder. Happy to meet up when things relax. I know a few owners around here and there is a good WhatsApp group of lotus types who have run outs. Lotus 🇬🇧🚗  I think if you look for that you can find them? Have you joined LDC? What you driving? Ken in the WhatsApp group has a red s4 too. Stay safe. Jay

• Like 1

On 27/06/2020 at 07:20, dr_jayhart said:

I know a few owners around here and there is a good WhatsApp group of lotus types who have run outs. Lotus 🇬🇧🚗  I think if you look for that you can find them? Have you joined LDC? What you driving?

Good morning Jay, thank you! Yes, you're not far away, I look forward to crossing paths. I think WhatsApp groups are invitation-only, I've not found a way to search for them? I'll keep an eye out for any mention though.

I've a fairly high-miler X180 Carb Turbo in the garage that's been with me nearly ten years now. It does have some S4 parts on it but no doubt Ken will spot plenty that aren't! Haven't joined LDC yet but I met Rob (Sport 350, Cardiff maybe?) a few years back at Castle Combe and someone else from the club let me join their stand so I know they're a friendly bunch.

I've a lot of new roads to explore here too... have you any stand-out recommendations?