Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bought an '89 Esprit Turbo. Is it an 'S' model? - Page 2 - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bought an '89 Esprit Turbo. Is it an 'S' model?

However at the moment x180 and early Stephens seem to be the least sort after of all the esprits

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Yes Pete your right - they do seem to be less sort after - only one way to go with values of these.

I'd have likes a g car - but just couldn't find one.

However - I really like this one - no matter what the market says presently.

He main thing - it's fun

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Is it really 1 of 252? It shows a lot less on the build data??

Whatever it is - it's mine

I have a list of jobs - but I'm working through them....... Now there's been 4 or so Stephens on eBay at great prices...... Why when I was looking there was nowt - Sod's law

It's got non working central locking I found this week - new remote, actuators and control unit on its way £20 !!!! And that's a rolling code unit .....

Only here once

He main thing - it's fun

Couldn't agree more!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.