Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Eletre - Page 26 - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Eletre

auRouge

2 minutes ago, aquiss said:

This is Lotus we are talking about....I'm still trying to fathom how they roll their software out, but I'm sure the Asia markets will have it months before the rest of us lol

Haha good point, well made.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
5 hours ago, RogEletre said:

No reason it shouldn’t be should it?  It’s only a projection and all in software what’s displayed…..?

There might be an issue with the resolution of the HUD, but other than that I see no reason why not - it is just down to what resource they will continue to commit to improving the Eletre software.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw my first one in the flesh today. Nearly walked right past it, it was Charging o the Perth Road in Dundee.

Yup, it's bloody huge but sorry, my jaw didn't drop. My eyes didn't pop out. My mouth didn't gasp or lips drool. My heart didn't race or iss a beat.

To be honest, I get a better reaction from my senses when I see a Kia EV6 which to me is the best looking large EV, though the EV9 is also striking, but in a Bjork as opposed to a Julia Roberts kind of way.

As Duncan used to say, "Thank You, but I'm oot!"

Piccie of car 

IMG_20240420_100414.jpg

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

29 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Yup, it's bloody huge but sorry, my jaw didn't drop. My eyes didn't pop out. My mouth didn't gasp or lips drool. My heart didn't race or iss a beat.

I'd imagine every 911 owner said the same when they saw the Cheyenne but it pays the bills and keeps the lights on. 

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Interestingly (or maybe not), our booth was next to the DJI booth at NAB in Vegas last week.

They have a Yellow Eletre being chased by a drone in one of their show reels.

Looked pretty bloody good.  Going to see if I can track down the footage. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

I'd imagine every 911 owner said the same when they saw the Cheyenne but it pays the bills and keeps the lights on. 

Genuinely first time I had seen one. It's just a big slab of a thing.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

@C8RKH we regularly drive down to Southampton, we are 30 miles away from one Lotus dealer and 60 miles from another Lotus dealer; and we haven’t seen another on the road. 
We took our Eletre to a local Club Lotus meeting recently as a number of members said they would like to see one.

You’re not alone. To quote a saying from X Files 

• Thanks 1

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

48 minutes ago, DarrylV8 said:

You’re not alone. To quote a saying from X Files

I'd quite like to be alone with the wonderful Gillian Anderson for a weekend. That would be an X file! ;)

We'd chat a lot. Drink tea. Have a laugh, etc....

• Like 1

The small print.

• 1 month later...

So were these already registered with a confirmed customer, or pre registered and available (to count as SOLD for Lotus) ? 

The small print.