Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora 400 to feature at London MotorExpo - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora 400 to feature at London MotorExpo

TLF News

IMG_7009

London's MotorExpo is being held at Canary Wharf next week (8th - 14th June) and will be the first time out in the UK for Lotus's new Evora 400. Held in and around the Canary Wharf building. Lotus will have their cars on display and with the show being free to visit there's no reason not to take the chance to get up close and personal with the facelifted and more powerful Evora. Also on display will be the Exige S Club Racer and staff from Lotus and the local dealer network will be on hand to help show you the cars and take details should you wish to arrange further viewing or a test drive. There will be an Exige S Roadster Auto available in the 'road tests' part of the show which you can arrange on the day.

TLF will be at the show on Monday and we'll be able to update you with more pics and video after then if you can't make it yourself.

The show is open daily from 10am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and from 11am to 5pm on Sunday. For more information, please visit their website.

Click for full article

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a meeting there on Wednesday so will try to pop along afterwards and take a look at the 400. It looked and sounded awesome when I saw it on the track at Hethel a few weeks ago.

pls god let it be in another color?!

Lotus will pick a color that matches their booth so no one will notice it once again...

Lotus needs to play the "Britishness" of Lotus as British auto manufacturing is the best it has ever been and Lotus needs to ride that wave as long as it can.  Best part, there's no overlap between the marques' line-ups.  Everything is nicely separated by function or cost.

If the car is not from the UK or Italy; it's not worth talking about.

Managed to pop by the Lotus display this morning. A few IPhone pics for those that cant make the Expo.

post-17255-0-39644200-1433775647.jpgpost-17255-0-42318400-1433775666.jpgpost-17255-0-70364800-1433775675.jpgpost-17255-0-17760300-1433775691.jpg

OOpppssss I have no idea what happened with the pics there guys... They where the right way round when I took them!

Uploading from an IPad so sorry if you have to rotate your screens!

In terms of the car... I was never a fan of the Evora, but this has really struck me the quality of the interior is very high and the stance and aggression of the car is very exotic. Very impressed!

www.alias23.com

The Exige is the better looking car there :(

Not a great colour for the Evora imo

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

its probably one of those cars that looks a bit pants in photos but in the flesh looks really good.

the 4c looks like crap in photos but in situ its stunning...

will go see tmrw... 

anyone care to speculate the best color for the evora 400? 

Having seen the car today I would say it is one of those colours that looks much better in the flesh. I am still not convinced its a great colour for the car but certainly much better than the photos suggest. The salesman did suggest that the LOTUS letters on the dash will not be there on the production car. However there were not quite as offensive as I was expecting and would not put me off buying one. I was not impressed with the door mirrors, they looked bulky and dated, I felt it spoilt a good update to the car. I will still be buying one. 

Good luck to them! Let's hope a few bankers' bonuses find their way to the Lotus account. What with an auto 'box and easy access door openings, there's nothing to stop them switching from the German brands. There's even space behind the seats for a case or two of this year's Beaujolais Nouveau.

Regarding the engine, is the charge-cooler mounted on top of the supercharger, or has that now been relocated?

Was there today (thats me in most of bibs photos looking suspicious!) and have to say the car looked much better than when I saw it in Geneva, maybe it was better lighting. Definitely a grower, I also didn't mind the colour, interior or even the LOTUS lettering.

Michael, looked like the charge cooler was mounted on top, not exact sure though.

Sorry I didn't word it very well. I can see the charge-cooler, but that's usually where the supercharger sits. Has the c-c been located right on top of the blower, which would make a very tall power unit, or has the blower been somehow relocated elsewhere?

Looking at Bibs' video carefully I'd say that they are both on top of the engine and are tucked side by side, as the engine is tilted by some degrees it works brilliantly and the engine bay looks much better without the engine plastic cover.

• Like 1