Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Welcome - Page 2 - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Welcome

EspritFactFile

It never does Alex :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings all,

I am something of a pretender. I actually am a Jensen Healey fan and just happen to have a love affair with the 9xx motor's. Thought I would poke my head in and see what all the purist are doing.

Joey

Welcome, Joey! I think you'll find that everyone here is very friendly and enthusiastic, and there is a lot of knowledge floating around. :P

- T

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, Ky. Can't help you with your question but I'm sure someone can.

How many Esprits are there in Hawai'i? Which island are you on?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Hi. I'm simierskiUK, and I joined recently as my dad has also (rejoined) and basically want to share my love of Lotus and the Esprit. My father is an esprit owner, and I'd like to be. A peugeot 205 is no lotus, but it serves...anyhow...

I've also joined because we happen to know the owner of a certain UAH272W, and as soon as we've got permission from him, we'll post some photos of it. In the meantime, Hallo!

I have to say joining the Forum was the best thing I did. Upto now it's been mainly take, with advice about buying my car, then advice about putting thing rights, and advice about putting things right, and advice about putting thing right!!!! Hopefully I'll return the favour sometime. But certainly the smile was on my face when I picked it up and is till on now. I have lost a few friends boring them with stories and pictures of my Esprit though!

Hope to put faces to names at Donnington, can only get on Saturday though. See you at the stand.

Mark

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have noticed lots of new members joining just recently.

Great,well done and glad to have you all on board!

It takes a little while to get into a new forum (this is my first) but do please introduce yourselves!

You will always get a reply and warm welcome from other members.

Also please take a few minutes to fill some details into your profile section,where you are from and what cars you own etc.

Who's first.....? thumbsup.gif