Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Vaping - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Vaping

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
9 hours ago, Bibs said:

@Bibs where do you buy these at a good price.......I need a new one......

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vaporesso-Polar-Kit-220W-I-Cascade-Baby-SE-Tank-I-GT-Coil-I-/153124527911

That's the cheapest I've seen it. 

@Atak has one too, I think he likes it! 

They come with a silicon bung in the tank to ensure compliance to the 2ml tank rule. Takes 2 seconds to remove to give you a 5ml tank! 

The quick charge is very good and you can also pass through charge, although you need to press the fire button 3 times for this rather than once. I just have a spare set of batteries on charge all the time and swap them over, but the quick charge is handy if you're out and about in the car. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, finally been completely off the fags for 5 weeks now.. 🙂

Been using 0mg juices, so nicotine free for 5 weeks too.. 

I keep losing the taste of my everyday fluid after several days, so I'm using 2 different (all day) fluids which I alternate every 3-4 days... Which helps to a certain degree... 

Someone suggested rinsing my mouth with lemon juice to reset my taste buds.. What other solutions are there and what are you guys & girls doing?? 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Outstanding!  Keep it up...

I regularly rotate more than a dozen flavours.  During the day I tend to run bakery/dessert stuff (great with coffee), then I switch to fruity in the evenings.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Thank you, 👍

Yes I'm also using bakery & biscuit flavours day & nighttime but having an occasional vape on something fruity too. 

I tried the lemon trick... Obviously not very pleasant but it helped slightly.... Ultimately I think i need to do the same as you and increase the number of flavours to alternate

• Gold FFM

Well done Steve,

6 hours ago, steve930 said:

What other solutions are there and what are you guys & girls doing?? 

It may be the coil loosing it's efficiency rather than your tastebuds,  I replace mine every two weeks.

8 hours ago, Steve V8 said:

Well done Steve,

It may be the coil loosing it's efficiency rather than your tastebuds,  I replace mine every two weeks.

Changing mine every 1-2 weeks 

• 3 years later...
  • Gold FFM
On 01/09/2015 at 15:34, Bibs said:

I quit smoking after 17 years, 7 years ago but about a year or so back got back into cigars, mainly on a Friday night with a beer and over the weekends. Since Laura & I are now running regularly this couldn't continue of course so now I've got an e-cigarette and I must admit it's really nice!

You still Vaping @Bibs?

• Gold FFM

I'm on an Asmodus 200W with a Falcon King tank (that has a great top fill capability). Only issue is that the Asmodus is not 'pass-through' (can't charge when using). Think I'll change the unit for one that charges whilst using but keep the tank. Smoked for so many years, started vaping about 7 years ago, never looked back. Life saving and still enjoyable (like smoking, there's something relaxing in stuffing something in your mouth, whether it's like thumb sucking which itself is a nipple sucking, regardless it's relaxing ;) )

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 2 weeks later...