Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Very happy and excited . . . - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Very happy and excited . . .

Tony K

Hello TLF friends!

As some of you know, I've been happily addicted to the Esprit S1 for many years.   Well . . . . I'm not sure how else to say this, therefore I'll let my previous posts do the talking:

post-907-0-20068400-1441477743.jpg

post-907-0-00370100-1441477761.jpg

post-907-0-02215800-1441477778.jpg

post-907-0-44159000-1441477791.jpg

Sooooooo . . . . . . .

(scroll down)

. . . after many years of wanting one . . .

Wish fulfilled!  :D

post-907-0-13339100-1441477813.jpg

Finally!  Just the car I was hoping for - it was worth the wait!   I'm very happy with this car.   It's a 1988 U.S. model with Citroen gearbox and Bosch injection, in what is tied for my favorite color combination (black on tan) for a Stevens Esprit -- pretty much exactly what I would have gotten if I could have ordered one new! 

post-907-0-17386300-1441477833.jpg

It needs some work, and I have numerous people (Atwell H., John D., more) to thank for their help already in beginning to diagnose its issues . . .

post-907-0-04560700-1441477858.jpg

Also want to thank TLF member scooterbugg for a very pleasant transaction and accurate representation of the car.     :)

post-907-0-71687400-1441477877.jpg

What can I say?   Very happy with the car, I like it a whole lot, and it's very exciting to have a Stevens Esprit after drooling over them for so long! 

post-907-0-90740300-1441477896.jpg

I'm hoping to have its running issues resolved over the next few weeks.  Also looking for a few parts  Regardless of how long and how much it takes to fix, I'm looking forward to it!   :D

Cheers,

Tony K.  :)

• Like 2

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Tony

Well done, glad you have finally got your  hands on one, looks like a really nice car, and as others have said the dished back wheels looks awesome,  All you have to do now is drive and enjoy   ;)

A

Love the color, always wish mine had been black.

Ditch the spoiler, and it will be perfect, the best one's don't have them!

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Lovely car! Congrats!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Well done bloke. Looks awesome. :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 3 weeks later...