Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
"Lucky lady" - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

"Lucky lady"

Charlotte

Congratulations and welcome to the forum, that is some daily runaround! 

The moderators are here to help which includes things like pictures, hint, hint. ;)

You can drop one of us a private message if you prefer, just hover the mouse over our names and click 'message'.

I'm editing a video review of the Evora 400 at the moment and like everyone who's driven it, I'm mighty impressed. Amazing car.

Great choice!

:thumbup:

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Charlotte. :welcome:

That looks great. I'm not envious. Not at all.

Any issues or questions with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

welcome to TLF....and an excellent choice

I bet your son is questioned everyday...at length....probably by the other boys and the male teachers.....all about the car......:)

brilliant stuff

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Congrats :).  Your 5 year olds mate's are going to be jealous!  Lets see the Lucky Ladies car.

5 year olds mates?! Sod that, i'm jealous!

Congrats Charlotte. I'm an S1 Evora owner, and very much envious. Welcome!

Not so "lucky lady" anymore......

they are taking my car back on a trailer today......

immobiliser siren wouldn't stop after the school run. I even had to drive home with it going off! I thought I was getting enough attention in my new Evora 400 but this was too much attention! 

Apparently it's a software issue but they don't know how to fix it yet. 

Kids won't be happy seeing me pick them up in the Honda, I suspect they refuse to get in and walk home. 

I will keep you posted though. 

Edited by Charlotte

Awesome car and welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see more pics with kids in car and envious people looking on!!!

Anything you need please don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Not so "lucky lady" anymore......

they are taking my car back on a trailer today......

immobiliser siren wouldn't stop after the school run. I even had to drive home with it going off! I thought I was getting enough attention in my new Evora 400 but this was too much attention! 

Apparently it's a software issue but they don't know how to fix it yet. 

Kids won't be happy seeing me pick them up in the Honda, I suspect they refuse to get in and walk home. 

I will keep you posted though. 

Sorry to hear :(

Apparently it's an issue with a fair number of other 400's including demonstrators, stopping test drives from taking place. Whist not good news, atleast it should mean a speedy resolution :) 

• Like 1

For crying out loud Lotus - get a grip on silly stuff like this....

Sorry for your news but hope the lucky lady gets it back soon and it hasn't spoilt your experience too much.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Yes, I must admit that lotus were quick to try to sort the problem sending out someone within the hours and it is now hopefully being fixed and I won't have to wait too long to get it back. 

Bye bye.......

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Charlotte

• Gold FFM

Awwwwh now that's sad - you must be gutted :make other happy:

I'm sure they will fix it pretty quickly - then it's :driving: on the school run again.

best of luck - fingers are crossed for you

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Maybe we should have a big push to have the cars covered when they are transported to stop all the naysayers?

At least with a being a brand new model and the dealers running into it as well, it should get corrected post haste. Probably occurs from a sequence of events that the company didn't run into when they built them?

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I'd love some more full sunlight vs. shade shots of the exterior to really capture the contrast from the dark grey metallic and black pack, and some good interior shots as well.  Maybe a good shot of the rear diffuser too!  I'm hoping to put in my order for my 400 tomorrow, and I'd intended to spec pretty much the exact color combo you have :) 

Edited by 99Problems

Wow how exciting, can't wait to hear what you choose. We went to the factory at hethel as we wanted to see the colours in different lights too. We thought we knew what we wanted but ended up changing our minds and so glad we did. We had set on silver wheels, black alcantara and possibly silver. Then thought about black wheels and red alcantara but so happy with Our colour combo. the red leather with the grey is perfect with the red callipers. This colour looks so mean in low light I love it. I've tried to capture the light of dawn and the dew on the car as it looks like a Matt finish. Will add more today for you but hope these help. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Charlotte
  • Like 1

Thanks! Yes they do....every morning I get "are we going in the sports car today mummy?" "Horray!" When they hear yes. 

I hope my account of use it as a family car is helping some people to convince other halves with kids that it is an awesome idea. 

I did find out yesterday that my husbands plan had backfired.......he was secretly hoping I wouldn't like it with all the hassles of kids and boot space ( no hassles at all!) that I would go back to using my Honda CRV and he'd get to use it on a daily basis. Ha ha ha! No chance. ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Charlotte
  • Like 2