Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora S sports racer & Bell and Colvill - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora S sports racer & Bell and Colvill

DarrylV8

Welcome to the family, i know what you mean an amazing car i clocked 600 miles in the first day and nearlly at 5k miles after 5 months (not used as a daily driver) additive isnt the word. :) enjoy!!!

:P

Technically, not incorrect...

okay addictive haha. Thats what happens when at work n trying to type on phone quickly.

But yes the statement is correct lol.

Edited by DeltaLotus
spelling

Your car looked stunning at the weekend Darryl, but then I'm biased :thumbsup:

image.jpeg

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Thanks Chris for uploading photo I need to brush up on my IT skills!!!

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

just a quick up date, when we got home last night, we have know covered almost 750M and car is booked in next Saturday for its 1000M service although we will be over that figure?? with no critisisums/issues to report!

we can report we are both very impressed with the headlights, both on dipped and main, much improved over our (upgraded) lights on the Esprit

has anyone else upgraded their ICE with camera location update? 

Darryl & Sue

Just got back from B&C following the 1000M service, and can report over 1500M now in what can only be described as "a dream super car" anyone who still has doubts about owning an Evora; JFDI you won't regret it!

and yes we also own an Exige roadster which is an amazing sportscar, but the Evora well it is just that little bit better.

• Like 1

Darryl & Sue

• 1 month later...

We decided to take the Evora this morning for the daily drudge to the office, after dropping Sue off at 7 the journey from Nottingham to Derby (about 13M) took over an hour, but the car is so unbelievable good it was enjoyable! Indeed the Evora is a nice place to be and yes left it in full auto mode.

Darryl & Sue