Lotus 340r Register

LF1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yess i have a 340r and my car is also for sale,

Tom, I have been logging every 340R I see (for sale or at meets) for about 10 years. Still many cars missing from my list. I think most owners now use Facebook but I am not on social media so have no idea how active that is. Justin

58 minutes ago, jep said:

Tom, I have been logging every 340R I see (for sale or at meets) for about 10 years. Still many cars missing from my list. I think most owners now use Facebook but I am not on social media so have no idea how active that is. Justin

Yes, I am not on FB either which is why i started the register, to get the cars in a structured lists accessible to everyone and hopefully google.

If you are willing i could set you up as an admin and when you have time if you could start compiling the data on the register that would be great. If you are up for it then PM me your email and I'll set you up an account on there.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I've taken the site down due to wanting to completely rewrite it... it's take about 6 months for anyone to notice ;)

All the existing data is there, it will be there when I get round to it.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com