Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Has the 'bot gone on strike? - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Has the 'bot gone on strike?

mikeeech

The red one in Durham?

i saw that also - hard to get an impression on what the paints like in the pictures as it looks wet. 504 though....which could be an interestng project. (not for me at the moment however....)

errr.... What do you mean by 'bot?

and what red Elite? I see only 3 on Ebay at the moment, nice black one, brown one with a supposedly special number and a white non running one. Can you copy paste the URL of the red car or quote the eBay number?

I suspect the 'bot has missed it as it is advertised under "car parts" rather than vehicles. Either that, or the 'bot prefers choosing his own gears and having a clutch...  :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Barn-Find-Lotus-Elite-/111869939125?hash=item1a0bf7cdb5:g:aSMAAOSwKtlWj7gF

(anyone interested in this should note the seller has negative feedback)

• Like 1

I'm not sure of the condition of this - it was advertised on gumtree some while back for £2500! - I left a message on the guy's mobile number listed but never got any reply.

Also the GT pictures included the car in a garage covered in dust and crap (which I suspect is closer to the genuine condition)

Good project for someone perhaps and certainly a reasonable price at the moment

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

gone for 797 pound

correct price for a car with unknown history, nor any defects or damages named / described.

it also seems a genuine ebay-auction...not like the most ones pushed by the aunt`s, uncle´s, or mate´s ebay-accounts

the seller should have better sold it in parts

edit: the car was advertized under "other car parts"...no wonder that nobody found the car (and consecutively the sales price was finally so low)

2 minutes ago, Elite7 said:

Edited by Elite7

• 1 month later...

I just found out that the black Elite currently on for £2,850 sold on the 4th of March for £1,150.  Looks like someone thinks you can make a quick profit on them!

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE