Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Sport 410 - Page 54 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Sport 410

Bibs

She's almost old enough to be your mother. Shame on you. That girls all mine.............  well, in my dreams anyway....

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I wouldn't fight a Scot for many things... but kylie!!!!

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

5 hours ago, Stubox said:

In Pewter

IMG_1946.thumb.JPG.ac4b344b2757805834cc691902327e69.JPG

You even get to choose the colour. All primed ready for topcoat.

seriously, I just do not get the recent fad for battleship grey cars.

Now Kylie............. :wub:

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

I'm not a fan of the carbon roof and tail with the black paint to be honest especially with the gloss black sail plane too. I think a different colour, any colour apart from that undercoat grey, would look better.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

@C8RKHHave you seen one in the flesh in metallic or motorsport black? Menacing. But there again I quite like the light grey colour scheme provided its not flat and has a pearlescent finish. Something different! :devil:

I've seen a 400 in black, and yes, menacing, but if you look at the contrast in the picture above re 3 different black finishes on the 410 then meh. Sorry. Not for me.

I've seen the carbon GTE and that is just :wub:

• Like 1

The small print.

57 minutes ago, hedgerley said:

MMC's has just arrived. Would look the biz alongside my Starlight Black Esprit....

17630152_1394606217285394_5888729817653626996_n.jpg

17799169_1394606220618727_5971960068097137496_n.jpg

Look better with Silver wheels imho

And MSB and carbon ...?IMG_5374.thumb.JPG.99f3ae2baa9c97eb7487aa76837321bf.JPG

• Like 1

Black n gold

That's some serious road rash that!..............:blobfire:

The small print.

Night Rider!

Looks seriously mean. Some don't like the federal reflectors but for some strange reason I quite like them!

Can't wait to read your first thoughts, fantastic car. Many congratulations!

:thumbup:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Much appreciated, thanks Jonny,

Your video was the proverbial straw that finalised my decision over a 410. It certainly looks the part! I should be in a very good position in due course to comment on whether the move up from a 400 is worth the not insignificant extra expense.

But overall the 410's still got to be viewed great value for money compared with a well specced out GTR, GT4 or nearly new Vantage S that would fall in broadly the same price range. There are of course some other decent sports cars out there but I really don't find them that compelling. 

Definitely worth the extra for me. Just wait 'til you clap eyes on those carbon panels! Must be well over £6k worth of carbon fibre on its own... and that kick tail at the back...

Very special car the Sport 410.

That thing around Donegal, plus easy trips over to Scotland and the IOM, Oulton Park and Anglesey not far away! :shock:

NO BRAINER!

:thumbup:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

At the risk of showing my age (and exposing my inner anorak), I can't help thinking of the Super-cool all black spaceship from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy of the fictitious band "Disaster Area". This will either make sense to you, or not.  Anyway, enough of my rambling :getmecoat:

@blindside, that just looks epic. 

• Like 2

I would recommend this one with the sound muted, but then you'd miss out on the fantastic noise the car makes! Not exactly an in-depth review, but some nice shots of a fabulous looking 410 :wub:

That video was made for teenage boys.  Any video that includes the word "Clunge" is being turned off.  That colour does look ace though! Hats off to Aimee for letting him have a go.

Oh My God! That video is quite literally the worst thing I have ever watched!

Maybe they'll even let him drive one on the road when he's passed his test.

That's a couple of hours that poor Aimee will never get back.

PS: I didn't know about the ceramic brakes...

OMG there are sooo many holes in the video.

Keyless start.... just put the key in and start... ermmm

Ceramic brakes? Really?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

...NOW we know why you will have to specc the Radio......in order to turn it loud to avoid Hearing some comments ;-)......to be fair it is generally nice to let Young guys produce a vid but I am afraid that a l i t t l e more Research about the car etc before the "production" might be helpful

He must be a relative of someone at Silverstone surely? They are being very generous to him, I'm not sure what they're getting in return. I know he sticks to the running-in guidelines but I think this is more likely to put buyers off that particular car. Unless there's money off that car, I'd just go for a factory order.

I guess you have to blame Top Gear for this idea that car reviews have to be funny. I think he did his best to make an Evora Sport 410 at 30mph entertaining but useful insight is a bit thin on the ground!

• Like 1