IGNORED

Evora Sport 410

Bibs

• Gold FFM
On 8/9/2017 at 06:02, DJW said:

Damn I sold my Evora before getting chance to try this :lol:

Go to a dealership to try it out?

Do it. You'll feel better. :) 

Maybe Bibs could add a section to each model area? "Long Unknown Tips and Tricks"

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I am not always a fan of black cars, especially sports cars, but the Evora 4XX probably looks the best in black.

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (MT) ◄ 2017 Lotus Evora 400 (SOLD) ◄ 2013 Lotus Evora S (SOLD) ◄ 2005 Lotus Elise (SOLD) ◄ 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (SOLD)

On 03/09/2017 at 08:01, Julian73 said:

My trip to pick up my GP Edition has been delayed until next week so as to avoid Hurricane Harvey flooding. 

@Julian73: saw on your FB page that the 410 GP is now collected :animier:... Tell us more about first impressions :pizza: !

16 minutes ago, DJW said:

If you're the kind of driver who appreciates the intricacies of driving an Exige, a caterham etc, you will appreciate the 410

For anyone who loves the Exige but maybe find its a little too impractical, uncomfortable, then test drive the 410. 

Many thanks for your feedback :thumbup: ... and it was exactly what I was hoping for :P!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaveC72 said:

....... Still want a 410 above all the other stuff Lotus currently offer.

Only live once Dave. Get it bought ;)

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

12 hours ago, DJW said:

The Silverstone car looks stunning and if you speak nicely to Aimee I'm sure she will sort a decent deal out for you. What you waiting for ?? ;)

So Dave, will you be moving into one when it's time to change the Exige? Lot's of compliments about the new 430's, but I think the Sport 410 is the sweet spot when it comes to Evora's.

I think so, although I would miss the ability to remove the roof on a summers day.   

The 410 would be able to cover the track days I do, although there would be the problem of noise.  I would probably also look to change seats as I would prefer a deeper seat that gives a bit more leg support, but that's me being picky.  

Reckon you could run one for 3 months whilst you wait for your Elise Cup. That blue demo car has your name written all over it ;) 

• Like 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Lovely shot with the low sun proudly picking out the 410 logo and good, honest road trip grime. 

:thumbup:

9 hours ago, geartox said:

where did you go in spain ?

The Picos, Salamanca,Trujillo,Teruel,Permola and thru part of Pyrenees . So basically big circular route through northern and central Spain. Ridiculously good roads.....we saw where the Euro money was going....?

Black n gold