Anyone in Connecticut?

Shenton79

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Probably not too helpful, but will be passing through Fairfield June 3rd, en route to Mahopac, NY!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Hi Gary,  

Helpful is in the eye of the beholder! hahaha

the 3rd might be perfect timing for the lifting of the body from the chassis! haha.  I could use the muscle.  

Shenton

• Gold FFM

Afraid it'd only be a lightning visit, but it would be great to drop by, maybe for an hour or so!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Bit out of practice on the pointing.  It'd do me good.

You should also brush up on the garage mechanics' low, drawn-out whistle that indicates the discovery of a serious, financially-damaging problem. This is a particularly scary sound to the ears of an Esprit owner.

Margate Exotics.

I do advanced pointing courses, can give you a refresher.

Shenton, there's very little worth knowing about Esprits that Sparky doesn't know mate, it'd be worth the tea to have him pop around for an hour, you'll learn stacks even in a short space of time! 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

22 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I do advanced pointing courses, can give you a refresher.

Shenton, there's very little worth knowing about Esprits that Sparky doesn't know mate, it'd be worth the gin to have him pop around for an hour, you'll learn stacks even in a short space of time! 

Fixed that for you.

Margate Exotics.

• 1 month later...

Hi Gary!

I'd love to take you up on the offer to stop by.  With any luck the car will be out of the garage and I will be gutting the body prepping for a body lift.  

I am a stones throw from 95 in Fairfield, CT.  Lets connect before the 3rd to coordinate!

Be prepared....my S2 is probably as bad or worse than anyone has seen in a while! lol. 

• Gold FFM

Hello mate.  Certainly looks possible for a drop-in! Will speak further as plans firm up...