Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration

Bibs

that would be fantastic alex and most appreciated. i have to speak to bibs about donny later i think but yes thanks for th offer ;)

i still havent driven a great distance yet and am weary of doing so.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't rain, I promise :)

Anyone else, let's make this a nice and big event for LEF :(

Yep, Bibs must know someone who knows about the weather, he got it right for the factory visit ;) (apart from the drive home that is! :P ) So I trust Bibs that it wont rain.

Got my ticket, will be there. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping to be there on Saturday, work prevailing. First chance to hook up since the Wensum Valley :question:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

Stu.

See Events thread - lots going. If you are taking a Lotus - tickets were free.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

We, my wife and I will be attending, unfortunately not in the Esprit, but in the more sedate Saxo :question: . Don't laugh.

So we were thinking of going down the night before so we can make the most of the day.

Is anyone else thinking of the same thing? Or can suggest a hotel?

No Lotus so had to pay

Edited by Stuart

Driving Automotive Aristocracy Since 2004

Yep, Bibs must know someone who knows about the weather, he got it right for the factory visit :thumbup: (apart from the drive home that is! :question: ) So I trust Bibs that it wont rain.

Got my ticket, will be there. :D

Actually, with my god like powers I think it's me that brings sunshine and good fortune to any event I attend :fun:

See you all on a wonderful sunny day.....

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
Will be there too. Is there a convoy from Devon? :shock:

Tony, I don't need to be asked twice to follow a Sport 300 for a couple of hundred miles :shock:

Going to be an early one. Exeter Services again sounds good. PM me what time you want to leave.

Ian

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Tony, I don't need to be asked twice to follow a Sport 300 for a couple of hundred miles :shock:

Going to be an early one. Exeter Services again sounds good. PM me what time you want to leave.

Ian

Dunno...you tell me a time.

Are you insured for the 300?

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

• Gold FFM
Dunno...you tell me a time.

Are you insured for the 300?

Picking a mate up in Newton Abbot first. How does 5am at Services sound. (that means I actually get a lye-in compared to yesterday Doni trip)

Mines fully comp for me and 3 named drivers. I'm 3rd party only on anything else.

I spoke to LOT about this at the weekend. We've got 50 people heading down which I guess equates to perhaps 30ish cars. Cracking effort, you've got until Tuesday to send an email for your tickets if you wish to come along.

This is gonna be a real fun day, look forward to seeing you all there :shock:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Picking a mate up in Newton Abbot first. How does 5am at Services sound. (that means I actually get a lye-in compared to yesterday Doni trip)

Mines fully comp for me and 3 named drivers. I'm 3rd party only on anything else.

3rd party only gets you 1 bar on the dial!! :shock:

5am is good :crybaby::shock:

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

• Gold FFM
3rd party only gets you 1 bar on the dial!! :shock:

5am is good :crybaby::shock:

:thumbup: It would make my year just to sit in a 300.

OK 5am it is. See PM re Mob Number - shouldn't need it - just in case.

Will be there too. Is there a convoy from Devon? :shock:

Not for me I'm afraid - a prior commitment that I can't reschedule :crybaby:

Have fun and take lots of photos :shock:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Gate opens at 8......racing starts at 9......so what time are we all hoping to get there? I dont really want to get there dead early...but of course we do all want to park together on the SouthBank and that is going to be heaving with Loti :shock: given that its being shared between all of the clubs (LEW/LEF, LEC, SELOC, etc). So...any views?

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

I am going to have to sit this one out - car problems...

The weather should be good now!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Gate opens at 8......racing starts at 9......so what time are we all hoping to get there? I dont really want to get there dead early...but of course we do all want to park together on the SouthBank and that is going to be heaving with Loti :shock: given that its being shared between all of the clubs (LEW/LEF, LEC, SELOC, etc). So...any views?

Don't we have hard standing? BBC forecast here, so if it rains (and after the weather we've had so far this week) I fancy at least a nice flat patch of grass :yes . Timing-wise, 8am sounds good to me but I'm happy to get there earlier and "occupy" some space for us

If anybody wants my ticket & pass let me know - hate it to go to waste

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

We're right in front of the hospitality stands so iirc it's a slightly sloped tarmac area :whistle:

Thats great news Bibs.... :wallbash: I thought we were on the infield. Maybe its different places for different clubs. See ya there about 9 or so.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Me and Mancunian (Richard) are now riding in convoy from up north. Anyone stopping over Sat night. Richard says there is a party at the track in the evening. Anyone going?

cheers

Alex

Word on the weather - don't trust BBC, it's pretty much always wrong and has already changed from raid to light cloud !

It was snowing here today and the wind chill was incredible (SNOW !!!) and it's about -1 outside....global warming for ya !

Brands is well exposed and very windy when it wants to be so bring cold weather gear incase.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk