Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Festival of Speed 2016 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Festival of Speed 2016

Just over a day to go until the front lawn of Goodwood House is opened to the public once more for this always popular event. No official factory presence from Lotus this time, but dealer support from Bell and Colvill and a plethora of historic Lotus racers will mean our favourite Hethel marque will still be well represented. 

As usual, the Goodwood website is a disjointed affair, but details can be found here and also here.

Thursday is looking like it might be a waterproofs and wellies day, but fingers crossed for the rest of the weekend. If you can't make it there in person then, starting from 8:30AM Thursday 23rd, the event is being streamed and broadcast via YouTube just for you.

• Like 1

Sunday for me too....in the Performance Car Park; not so far to walk.....(!) Moley's car is easy to spot....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

That's it, no matter how nice you are, from now on i'm not going to like you! Unless you smuggle some muffins out. :ph34r:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, NR2k said:

Anybody know which day Jenson Button is going to be there? (missing autograph in my collection)

Button is scheduled for Saturday, driving the new NSX. Hamilton will also be there Saturday, with teammate Rosberg doing duties on the Sunday. They will both be driving the 2014 Mercedes F1 W05 car.  

• Like 1

I'm there on Sunday. I'll be taking the Lotus but parking with the peasants unfortunately! B&C have very kindly given me an exhibitors pass though so I'm over the moon ?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Never having been, every year I say "next year" and guess what....

I'm going to go next year! ?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!