Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Edit Garage/Vehicles Bug - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Edit Garage/Vehicles Bug

ChrisJ

@Bibs Trying to edit my vehicles and the first dropdown, "Select from database REQUIRED" - but there are no values in the dropdown

• 9 months later...

Was this resolved?  Having the same issue as of April 2017.

Thanks!

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence." - George Washington

6 hours ago, Bibs said:

I can't replicate the issue here, can you try a hard refresh or cleaning your cache please?

No go...  This is all I see.  Nothing to select.

Thx

TLFissue.png

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence." - George Washington

Tried multiple browsers, multiple PC's and also mobile device.  Same issue regardless. .

Also cannot delete old pictures attached to my vehicle...  pretty much anything that would require me to hit the 'save' button at the bottom of the edit vehicle screen/images etc., will not work.

Hope that helps

Thanks again,

Craig

I' d forgotten about this. I still have the same issue as Craig.

Still nothing...

Any updates?

Thanks,

Craig

• Gold FFM

Works on Safari 10.1 on Mac OS X 10.11.6

I can't replicate the problem either.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

So...  what SHOULD be in the drop down box that I posted as blank in the image above?  Been through all the browsers/devices at my disposal with all caches clean home/office/mobile  etc...

Guess I could just try delete the vehicle and start over, but wanted to avoid that.

Not a Moderator/CEO thing is it?

Recent (2016) change? Why would straight forward member be asked for a database?

edit to add:

When "Adding" a new vehicle, the field is populated. When Editing an existing vehicle it isn't - I have edited mine successfully in the past.

this is for IE & Firefox

@Htown - it's a list of vehicle models, the word database is a bit misleading.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

When "Adding" a new vehicle, the field is populated. When Editing an existing vehicle it isn't - I have edited mine successfully in the past.

Makes sense.  

Someone other than a moderator needs to see if it works as I just get the same as Craig when editing, but get that list when adding.

• 3 weeks later...

The dropdown now has the vehicle list, but isn't pre-populating when you edit - this is for IE, Edge & Firefox

On 5/22/2017 at 06:59, Bibs said:

Better?

Working now.  Thanks very much Bibs!!

• Like 1