Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
3. The Progress & Plans Thread! - Page 10 - Shhhhhh!!! - Plan 'Bigsi' area! - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

3. The Progress & Plans Thread!

Brings a tear to my eye. Well done. Guys you are geniuses!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

All I can say is make sure you have enough people around Si to catch him when this blows him off his feet !

I seriously think you're going to have to ease him into this....

:)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Perhaps you might have a print off of this secret thread ready to hand to him, he can sit in his Lotus and read all the plotting and support, whilst trying to take in the lovely thing you guys have done for him.

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

Laura is doing him a nice bound presentation with a summary of all this stuff and he'll have access to all these posts next Sunday. I am afraid that he's gonna kick our asses though, he's not a little bloke! :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

never get him in it, have you seen him?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Bibs is just on his way to Wales to pick up the smurf man & take him home after getting the news that it's done!!!! :)

Well 99% there at any rate. I understand tyres & an MOT are just about all that's left to do. She starts, moves, stops and everything now!

Well done guys what a fantastic effort has been put in by everyone that has worked on the car, donated parts & cash, given their time, driven ridiculous mileage and sent in beer or chocolate brownies for the troops!

Dam !! do i really sound like that !! i hate the Brummy Accent :P

It's too late to post some pics up now , just got back from Simon's.

So i will post some tomorrow ,

anyway its even got the rear hatch on now :)

got to sleep now :)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

No Punky stylee video, but scroll through these pics really quickly and you'll see the car moving under it's own power for the first time (expertly driven by the Troyster).

f006.jpg

f007.jpg

f008.jpg

f009.jpg

f010.jpg

Later on, we were lucky enough to be joined by celebrity presenter Justin Lee Collins.

f014.jpg

Car is pretty much sorted now. There's still a few (very) minor things to attend to but we've left Simon in charge of them. The tyres should arrive on Tuesday so the car will be off for an MOT and a quick check of the tracking (it's going back to Hethel for a full geo later) during the week. Simon will then do his best to get some 'running in' miles on the clock, before the trip to Combe at the weekend.

Got home at 4.30am, tres tired! The car is spot on, the engine purrs like a kitten rubbing up againsy you leg after some fresh chicken slices and looks nothing short of brand new. Cracking work from the Smurf team, BigSi isn't gonna know what's hit him when he sees it! :) :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Awesome work, guys! Tons better than an episode of "Pimp My Ride" over here! Can't wait to see the vid and pics of the handover. The only thing missing are the Zonda pedals and gearknob. At least you left him something! :) :)

;)

Eric

• Gold FFM

Great work guys. Really looking forward to seeing the car on Saturday - and Bigsi of course. ;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Just read in Si's thread about the water pump. :) Troy & Dave - you're even more wicked than me! ;)

What a surprise when he finds the rest of the car attached to the pump!

Dave - what accent did you think you had?

More speed, less haste

Just read in Si's thread about the water pump. :) Troy & Dave - you're even more wicked than me! ;)

What a surprise when he finds the rest of the car attached to the pump!

Dave - what accent did you think you had?

I wondered how long it would be before the fun started. Should there be a sweepstake about who Si chases around the paddock? My money is on that indian-giver Dave..."I've got a water pump here you can have"....

Thing is, his post just beat me to it or I'd have done exactly the same....I even had the picture ready, and some schpiel about not having gaskets, but that Troy could bodge it with some mastic. :)

Can't wait for Saturday.

Rich

sooooo glad i got in first then Rich, although it shouldn't have caused a problem.

it was pre arranged on post #194 (4 pages back !!!! ;) )

a few pics

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

the seat incident

IMG_0793.jpg

erm ;)

IMG_0795.jpg

:)

• Gold FFM

Has that car been given a serious amount of pollish? Looks alot shinier than when Si took covers of it and showed it to me a couple of months ago.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

yep ;) it was done on a sunday, - not too taxing for us all on the morning after........

phil (noneshallpass) did an excelent job on the bonnet and light pods :)