Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Engineered Art - Evora 400 Pre-order / Group Buy - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Engineered Art - Evora 400 Pre-order / Group Buy

Black Art Graphics

Hey guys, quick intro if you've not heard of me or my business before, I'm Dan from Black Art Graphics and we produce what we call 'Engineered Art', high quality personalised technical illustrations of your pride and joy, laser engraved on brushed aluminium plaques. Some of you may have stopped by our stand at Brands Hatch last weekend where we were showcasing some of our official licensed Lotus range. There's a bit more about us in this thread.

At the show last weekend we finally managed to get all the photographs we needed to put together one of our Engineered Art designs for the Evora 400 (big thanks to Connor and Richard at Central Lotus for letting us shoot their car) and last night the first view started taking shape, (just needs seats and steering wheel to finish it off!)

Evora 400 Front Merge.jpg

What is Engineered Art?

Once we've put all four views together the artwork file should looks something like this:

Lotus%2520Exige%2520Cup%2520260_zpsz823l

We then laser engrave it on a 3mm thick brushed aluminium plaque with a matte black anodised finish, and supply it with a frameless mounting system so that it hangs on the wall like this:

EA Slide 3 LR.jpg

It even comes in a fancy Lotus branded presentation box (because the wife should totally be getting this for you as a Christmas present, right?!)

DSC_1307 LR.jpg

How is it personalised?

Once the base Evora 400 template is created, we'll use it to create a personalised blueprint to match your exact vehicle!

As standard we'll include:

• Owners Name
  • Number Plates
  • VIN
  • Colour
  • Factory Options
  • Date built/purchased

What sizes are available, and at what price?

We've had quite a bit of interest in the Evora 400 so now that we've finally got it in work we're offering as pre-order at a 20% discount for the next week only while we finish the artwork and submit it to Lotus for approval.

We have two standard size options:

A3 - 420 x 297 x 3mm - £149 £119

A2 - 594 x 420 x 3mm - £299 £239*

Two 'special order' sizes are also available.

A1 - 840 x 594 x 3mm - £499 £399*

6xA3 - 2550 x 604 x 3mm - £599 £479*

The 6xA3 is a multi panel design spread over 6 A3 plates... it looks a bit like this:

LaFerrari 6 piece Brick wall LR.jpg

*Every order on at A2 and above receives a free Evora 400 T shirt!

T Shirt.jpg

(Just like this, but featuring an Evora 400 obviously!)

On top of that base discount, we can also offer an additional group buy discount!

For every 10 orders placed in the next week, we'll discount the total by an additional 10%, up to a maximum of 30%. (This will be applied in the form of a refund after the group buy has closed.)

Offer is open until 11.59pm Sunday 11th September.

Orders open HERE!

Happy to answer any questions!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ordered mine Dan :)

@fesuvious @Frickin_idiot @DanChantler @Tris... @DJW @waofner @anthonyyule @Neal H @IanPops

Tagged many of the 400 owners I can think of.

• Like 2

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Given events of this week I have had to persuade SWMBO that it'd make a good Christmas present. :thumbsup:

will place an order shortly. 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

1 hour ago, JG220 said:

Would he do the same deal on an exige s? 

I can't find a contact button

Hi there, were you looking for an Evora + Exige, or just the Exige?

This is predominantly for the Evora 400, but I'll be posting a similar deal for the Exige soon once we've got a few more variants detailed up!

• Gold FFM

Looks great & will make an order before the discount period closes next weekend.

When is the finished item likely to be shipped & how are you getting the personalised details? (Presumably 1 to 1 private email after confirmed order).

Hi Jimmy

All information is captured on the form when ordering, when you click 'Yes' to customise the product (after selecting your size), the order form should open out. 

Anything not mentioned there can always be bought up via email, we'll send out a proof copy prior to manufacture to check you're happy with all the details!

• Like 1

Interesting, will you have scans for the forged wheels?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

Not a problem to do, I just need a straight on high resolution image to work from!

Just needs to be set up so the lens is aimed straight down the center axis and from a decent distance away, so that the wheel is a perfect circle on the screen. (If you're off center or too close the rim goes out of round and the spokes go all wonky and out of proportion!)

Taken from lotus site:

33466_e400-forged-black-wheel_800x800.jp

lotus-evora-400-heth-3_1600x0w.jpg

• Like 1

I'm loving those half photo, half drawing pictures, it kind of shows a transition from drawing board to reality. It looks like a nice piece of art work in it's own right.

My car is an automatic. Could the transmission and performance specs be altered to reflect the auto version?

They're actually just a fancy way of 'watermarking' the images, but it does look quite intriguing! :)

Everything can be changed to match your car (within reason at least) so no problem to change wheels, transmission, optional extras etc to suit. 

No progress today, my laptop had a bit of a special moment and completely froze, to the point not even the power button would respond. Had to unplug it and wait 5 hours for the battery to drain before I could use it again, not hugely productive!

On the plus side, I picked this up today from our friends down the road with the bigger laser, first of the monster A1 plaques!

14199730_661655994001000_3182687870490650413_n.jpg

Edited by Black Art Graphics
  • Like 1