Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Engineered Art - Evora 400 Pre-order / Group Buy - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Engineered Art - Evora 400 Pre-order / Group Buy

Black Art Graphics

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'm hoping I see a proof first, I thought that was the plan?

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Ok, that's cool Dan! :thumbsup:

Just wanted to check it wasn't in post without seeing it. No hurry as long as it's in the plan :)

Thanks!!!

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Couple more pics now it's up on the wall

Img_1927.jpg

Img_1925.jpg

Dan emailed over a proof. After a couple of minor changes it was good to go.

The finished item does look superb, I'm very pleased :)

P.S - I apologise for the Playground calendar hanging next to it. If I had any photoshop skills I'd have edited it out.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Is anyone else who made an early order still waiting for delivery? Dan are you still on track? I have not heard anything since confirming the final proofs for my order over a week ago.

Hi Jimmy, it was dispatched last week, UPS tracking is showing it was delivered at your house this morning.

If you didn't receive the tracking email I will have to look into this as that is a website issue, as soon as we scan the barcode it should automatically send you the dispatch email, but it seems it may not be doing this as intended,

• Gold FFM

HI Dan, the graphic was indeed delivered today and I have just now got back from work to open it. It is a great illustration of the car, (particulary as my 400 is black). I am really pleased with the professional and personalised way that the 'blueprint' has been produced; right down to the quality of the Lotus branded packaging.

Thanks very much. It was well worth the wait! :thumbup:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/11/2016 at 16:56, Frickin_idiot said:

I missed this thread despite originally registering my interest.

Is this offer still available?

Original offer is now closed, sorry.

We're taking orders for Christmas for one more week guys, after that we sadly can't guarantee to get everything made and dispatched in time!

• 7 years later...

@Black Art Graphics and @Al that looks fantastic, really high quality art work.

Wonder if the Evora Sport 410 owners would be open to this idea given that there were only about 27 UK cars ever made, it would be quite an addition to go with the super rare car. Thoughts?

@mods - is there a better place to put this request?

• Love 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

This whole thread is in Emira Chat section so you are probably best to post up in the Evora section to attract Sport 410 owners. As much of the car will be already drawn I’d guess that Dan may be able to do a fresh review for a bit less commitment than we had to find. Try a PM to him. I have his email if you require it. I have 2 already of Evora S and Elise S and very happy. 

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

On 13/04/2024 at 14:08, C8RKH said:

@Black Art Graphics and @Al that looks fantastic, really high quality art work.

Wonder if the Evora Sport 410 owners would be open to this idea given that there were only about 27 UK cars ever made, it would be quite an addition to go with the super rare car. Thoughts?

@mods - is there a better place to put this request?

As Al rightly states, with that model already being on file I would be more than happy to do a good group buy discount on them, we could also have them individually numbered as 1 of 27, 2 of 27 etc, which is always a nice touch!

Drop me a DM if you'd like to discuss further!

• Like 2