Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Rare Turbo Esprit jigsaw - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Rare Turbo Esprit jigsaw

stephenwhyte

How about this for rare - image was originally created by the same artist that created all the early David Bowie albumsB-) Nice find for £10 and still unopened & in original wrapping. Can't see it staying that way for long as it could be fun making it up even though I can't remember the last time I did a jigsaw.......primary school maybe?!:thumbup:

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I have that one in the loft somewhere but missing I piece when I put it together, my son picked it up at a boot sale for 50p about 10 years ago!

Good find getting one unopened, keep it as is, I will see if mine is still in the loft and build that (ignore the missing bit?).

Dave ???

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

3 hours ago, silverfrost said:

Very cool find, I have the artwork to that in  a picture frame it is just the side on  version though, very cool picture, just wish it was silver not red lol :yes:

I know this is going to sound sad but is there any chance you could take a fairly decent photo of the one you have and send me it or post on here as it is my favourite part of the artwork......the front on view shows the car with Compomtives and my car has BBS like the side on view on your artwork so would love a separate pic of this.

Hope you don't mind the request.

Thanks

3 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Surely that is added lightness :)

That's the Chapman edition!:lol:

Oh my, I wasn't expecting that - that would be fantastic but only if you're sure. Let me know costs to post and I can PayPal you the amount. Superb - folk are so kind on this forum.......what a great start to the day!! Thank you!

11 minutes ago, silverfrost said:

No dramas Stephen your more than welcome, will be glad to see its not wasted rather than collect dust. ! :yes:

I'll get it framed and on display.........I have a room for all this kind of thing - like a teenagers room........but for a 44 year old:thumbup:

The artwork is quite similar to the photo that started it all for me over 30 years ago - I think I'd trade a limb for a poster of this pic now. Fast Lane magazine did print some but I stupidly never bought one at the time. Would love the poster version of this but clearly that's not happening. My plan is to try and recreate the shot once mine is up and running. Where the dream started for me......I love this photo.. B-)

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I can post in the frame if you wish Stephen, but it is just a cheap black gloss wooden frame, I would think that no matter how well packed it not survive the journey and the broken glass could damage the print so i would think cardboard tube all day long.  Nothing Wrong with a man cave Stephen no matter how old.you are lol

• Like 1

A

No in a tube would be perfect as I'd want to get a new frame with a mount anyway. Top man - just let me know when you're back & I'll send you my address details. Thanks Dan:thumbsup: