Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Very Rare Barn Find, Lotus Eclat Riviera 1982 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Very Rare Barn Find, Lotus Eclat Riviera 1982

Tocus

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
25 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

What happened to the little spitfire behind ??

i really dont know,

Thats a great find Bauke - a great save!

:)

There does seem to be a real pocket of interest in Germany for Riviera's. It seems a lot of Riviera's are going there. It is strange because I always thought Germans hated sunroofs!

Wow, just shows some real gems can lay hidden under dust and muck.

Great work bring it back to life Bauke but a shame the new keeper is not enjoying the drive.

Never driven an Automatic eclat/elite, are they quite smooth to change like more modern autos?

Really smart looking Lotus complimented with the black interior ????

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Thanks Guys. yess this car where a very orginal Beauty!!

after all i could better keep this car, but sometimes i need space, and i sell,

and yess there is a lot of interested people for a eclat or Elite, way more then belgium or The Netherlands,

• 2 weeks later...
On 19 oktober 2016 at 10:17, Barrykearley said:

What happened to the little spitfire behind ??

Still for sale it seems, in Belgium. Same location, compare with the first picture in this thread.

829608091602956.jpg

Advert here: http://www.kapaza.be/nl/auto-diversen/triumph-spitfire-1978-112566432.htm

However....... the ad is for a 1978 Spit, which IS pictured in a second pic in the ad. The Mk3 Spitfire does not have much in common with the car in the ad.

Maybe the seller mixed up, two white Spitfires, and had this Mk3 Spit for sale before?

• Like 1

Yess this is the same guy, he still has many Classic cars in stock, every saturday he has a sale morning,