Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dry Sump Register - Page 34 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Dry Sump Register

LOTUSMAN33

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Will do he's going to dig out the certificate of provenance for me if he gets around to it. Runs nice but It is part way through a restore but owner has now decided to sell. Any ideas on value?

J

That looks like the one that Allon White reupholstered and was for sale at Paul Matty's about 3 or 4 years ago. I saw it there and personally thought that it was a shame that the interior had been redone that way but it was a lovely looking car. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bazza 907 said:

That looks like the one that Allon White reupholstered and was for sale at Paul Matty's about 3 or 4 years ago. I saw it there and personally thought that it was a shame that the interior had been redone that way but it was a lovely looking car. 

interesting Barrie, I wonder how it found its way to Singapore.

I guess it's nothing Steve Fulcher couldn't fix as it looks like the rest of the car looks good. Front bumper is from the 83 changeover but again easily fixed.

Just in from the shop where work on engine accessory re-engineering is underway and I note the ID of the engine, HD 910 81 08 19675,  is visibly stamped on the block upper surface aft. This lump was recovered from an insurance write-off I happened upon at a local breakers' by chance. I wonder whether any here would be able to cross-reference the engine to its native car, thus adding one more file to the register. The car was LHD Export, black exterior with black interior as best I recall.

Cheers

so only 2 bond cars left in the world, the one from @Lex Templar and my car,

the wheels will be soon rebuild, engine is back in the car,

now she is almost ready for selling, its allready on classifields but if you are interested,

i am open for offers (nearby my asking price, no silly offers please...) and do you want some more info about the car, please send me a private message,

its 10982 chassis number the last full james bond Spec car ever build ....