Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ryarsh Village Fete - 17th June - UK - Kent - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ryarsh Village Fete - 17th June

Bibs

Once again my village is having its annual fete and I'd like to put on a nice display of Lotus cars if possible. Same as last year, please be in place by midday. 

It would be great to see any many of you along as possible, I'm part of the organisation this year so the beer tent will be bigger and they're getting a larger pig in for the hog roast :)

1. Bibs - Elise 111s

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

where can I stick my tent?

has a lager pig been marinated in leffe....or carling?

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bibs, I'm doing my best to make it, but don't be surprised if it doesn't happen. But it won't be for the want of trying, though, we had a good time last year. That water balloon catapult had me howling!

Margate Exotics.

• 2 weeks later...

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

bibs should be good mate, on a pretty tight schedule to get this job done. will be a lot clearer on thursday, please don't kill me if i don't get there this one has LADS attached to it. ( i await comments on this with trepidation, but some of you will know what it is and there is no Club Rub  involved :-) 

Will be bloody annoying as i spent last sunday feeding the leather for 4 hours, cleaning and sorting it out. 

Sadly not mate. Robyn has been diagnosed with a hip issue and needs to be put in a cast for 3 months. That and the head gasket, it's been a rough bloody week :(

I am thinking of cheering myself up with getting Madstone Sports Cars to do some performance upgrades to the engine whilst they fix the head gasket - any suggestions on what to get done would be appreciated :)

Bibs it's looks unlikely that I'm going to be able to make this now unfortunately. I had a surgery last Friday which I'm still recuperating from. Sorry for the late notice, this had slipped my mind to be honest. Hope it goes well :)