Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Request for Interior Pics (urgent) - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Request for Interior Pics (urgent)

GTK

Urgent is in brackets because I can survive without, but if you have an Esprit (S1/S2) with a red leather and black or grey marcasite interior, in any condition, is there any chance I could have a few photos for reference in an imminent episode of SOUP (my web series about restoring classic cars).

Phone photos will be fine. Or if you have some online that you don't mind me using, I can steal them directly.

Thanks!

George

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Georges,

I googled SOUP and Lotus Esprit and ended up looking at some shows. I have to congratulate you. Really well made and I will have a better look at home.

About the interior, Mine ( S2.2) has a white and black all leather interior. So no red leather and marcasite. So I can't help you there.

You can find the S2.2 interior pictures here :

greets and keep up the good job.

Geert

Dank je wel Geert! I'm having a rough time with episode 6, it's a little late! Please share with your car buddies in the meantime :)

Your interior is impressive, and I love the shot looking in from the roof, great perspective. I'll have a good read of your thread asap!

George-

Sent you a pm with 2 photos. No sure if you were looking for original interiors only. I have a 1977 S1 with an aftermarket interior. I've attached the photos here as well. 

Jim

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0682.JPG

Jim McLeskey Richmond, VA USA

You have a pm Jim! Thanks for the shots but they're not quite what I need. 

I just found the thread below with a car very similar to the spec mine left the factory with, but before I shoot innocenti a message, is the cloth in this car marcasite? It doesn't seem to have the same nap

That is a lovely interior. I do like the S2 cloth interior :wub:

IMG_1911.jpg

It is isn't it! In general I much prefer cloth in cars, it can be so much more comfortable than leather. I specifically need red seats/carpet/door inserts with black or grey marcasite though. Thanks gents, and sorry :)  

I'll fire some emails at the guys I see on here with the same interior combo and see if they're still active, Innocenti and these from sprint123:

post-13355-0-84567100-1312383250.jpg

post-13355-0-16973600-1312383216.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...