Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The world has gone mad ! - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The world has gone mad !

silverfrost

Just spotted this on ebay,  under the search lotus projects,    The seller is very optimistic in my eyes but best of luck to them if they can find a buyer at the mad sum of 9500 sterling :ermm:    Barry this one is definatly not for you :P    I do hope the price comes down to a reaistic value though so someone can restore this diamond in the rough :)

Sorry can not do links, but just type in lotus projects in fleabay !

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.b92e00937537edd24123bd8c120ec7c5.jpg59759a6b16f26_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.100210b29dbb5d7c0342a636518daf6a.jpg59759a7087fff_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.bdd8a4eeace2a1008a7f0b3019d21851.jpg

A

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Seen it already - it's been hanging around that one for years !! Literally that car was for sale  2 years before I bought my first esprit. It's a Cat D as well I believe - hence the new bumpers etc.

I believe Arek the recovery man moved this one for the guy.

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Well in 21 years the only car I have ever told the OH about was the TE I did keep it under wraps and told her in Mexico when she had, had a good few gin and tonics 

• Like 1