Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe

esprit22

will you and Kelly be coming in your Esprit Simon?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm.. well... i dont know you would have to ask troy that, put it like this, i would bloody well love to turn up in it but even after the engine is done i have lots to do to it and then get it re- mot'd, get my insurance sorted etc.. i really dont know whats going on , im still in the dark, troys put some piccies up of what hes been doing but i dont know how long it will take him really and hes got other things to do also.

i am really tempted to pop down there and lend a hand for a few days, but he would only tell me to bugger off!

she probably wont see the road till next year i expect.

sorry to hear she wont be back on the road for a bit, you must be itching to drive her, be good to see you at castle combe anyway

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

I have decided that I will come down on the day with Caitlin and Calum in the volvo. The original plan was to have a boys day out in the esprit, just me and Calum, but there is no one to look after Caitlin. So a family day out instead which will be good in another way. Lets hope the sun really shines on the day.

Alex :lol:

Edited by Alex --GT3--

I might even be in an Esprit!! If I can wangle it!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
I might even be in an Esprit!! If I can wangle it!

Whos keys have you nicked? :rant::lol:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Definately going, currently both my S3 turbo and my old mans SE are off the road, hopefully mine will pass the MOT next week (second time) and we're all set to go. Combe seems to be the only meeting the car ever makes it to :rant: and usually it's wet. Don't think tracking it would be a good idea, getting there AND back would be a bonus! :lol:

Edited by CAM79

Ha, Ha, very funny Chris and Ian. of course I could always arrive in a Europa again. I do genuinely like driving it and it goes like the clappers, but looks different enough to get loads of stares.

Anyone hooning down there Friday afternoon? I'll be leaving Norwich about 2 so I get plenty of drinking.....sorry relaxing, time in.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

There will be an 'LEF' parking area, come and spend the day with us :rant:

Thank you Bibs, that's a nice friendly offer. I am wondering how we will recognise the LEF parking area......will your backside be on display again? :lol:

What time are LEF folks genrally aiming to arrive? We got held up last year by friends in a poncey Elise that had one flaming problem after another en route.

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

• Gold FFM

Long range forecast for Castle Combe looks just about ok. (scattered showers) for 26th - keeping fingers crossed.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

just had a look at Metcheck (the one i use all the time now - it forcast the snow 2 weeks before it happened)

it is metcheck not looking too bad so far :lol:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Who else is taking their car on track?

:thumbsup::rofl::no:D (Wouldn't miss it!)

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

:crybaby: Not allowed....insurance won't allow it when you borrow one apparantly! :)

There will be an 'LEF' parking area, come and spend the day with us :)

Its ok for me to turn up in an elise (or heaven forbid, my Saab), is it? I won't be blackballed for not bringing the S3, after all, you've all nagged me not to let it out until the cambelt is changed :)

@bigsi - nice to hear you are going, it'll be fun to meet Mr 'God is in the Detail'. Have you got any more to show for that gearstick design yet? If so - bring it along, eh?

Rich

please could somone tell me what time does everything start?

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

the gearknob has now been made im just waiting to recieve it, then its the wood section to be done. dont worry you will see pics soon :)

oh yeah, can someone reserve me a table at the nearest burger van please?

Edited by bigsi

What time everything start?

Howard is NMEG having a hoon down ?

I am driving down on the day but in the volvo, so if there are other NMEGS going en-route early saturday morning we could go in convoy.

Alex