Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Another Hospital admission for the LEF Family - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Another Hospital admission for the LEF Family

Kimbers

Gordons (Esprit No1) son, Fraser has just contacted me from his Hospital bed, where he's playing with the internet on his bedside TV.

We all know Fraser from the factory visit last October and hope he gets better soon.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get well soon, and stop looking at the nurses like that....

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Get out of there quick Fraser. Don't hang around the hospital too long, everyone else there is sick :D

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Hi folks

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Fraser is feeling much better now, he is off the drip now and has had food today.

All being well he should get out for the weekend if he has managed to hang on to his food this evening ;)

I don

Get Well Soon :D

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Hey Number 1: Get well soon!

<------ From Numbers 55 and 160. :D

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Get well soon It seems lately that there are more medical posts than technical so after all we as a groups are older than our cars and should rememeber this and never complain about them.

Get well soon try to have some rest

thank you guys im feeling a lot better now.

i got home last night. ...the food in there is terible ;) but the staff were nice and the play station screen was ginormous lol

thankks again

Fraser :D

Future Posted Image

Glad to see you're feeling better, Fraser.

Bibs, is it time to set up a medical chat sub forum? I'm sure it would be busy.

P.S Wanna see my scar?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE