Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GT430 - Page 13 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GT430

KAS-118

• Gold FFM

I know @C8RKH will hate it...

...but in that colour.  Want. So. Badly.

I am seriously impressed with the attention to detail on this car (not that my opinion really matters in the grand scheme of things).  The CF looks spot on and the aero package has enhanced the 400 look.

Figures look pretty tidy across the board.  It's looking ominously expensive - but very much worth it.  GT350 anyone?

Weapon.

What's the price then Bibs? I might be able to sell a kidney/child...

2 minutes ago, Bibs said:

The 'optional' Sparco's are beautifully trimmed and now include a solution to the creaking issue. No more creaking! 

Can the solution be applied to previous cars? Swap out for the new runners maybe?

• Gold FFM

@430CUP I wonder if it will be NCO as in the 410. Perhaps Lotus are just keeping their American market in mind, where the 410-style Exige seats are not legal.

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

125k fully specced?

Edited by PaulLF1

2 minutes ago, PaulLF1 said:

125k fully specced?

Got to be thereabouts I reckon. 130k even. 50:50?!?! 

• Gold FFM

I'll be honest. We haven't heard the price yet so we could still be shocked, BUT - I suspect this is going to be priced close to a 911 GT3. That's 111K plus options. Yes, I know, you can't buy one at list, but that doesn't stop the comparisons happening (Read any comments section of my GT4 videos).

A 911 GT3 has 500bhp and a mega gearbox, I am sure the Evora might be a sweeter handling car but it becomes very very difficult to justify this kind of money for that kind of power.

@Cypriot No, it isn't.... I know everyone here thinks I hate the 410 but I really do have a soft spot for it in the right colour and spec.

• Like 1

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

1 minute ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Why won't anyone think of the children? Where are we supposed to squeeze them in now?

I think they're meant to sit on the wing - at least I assume that's the justification for styling it like half a picnic table. 

2 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

Highly unlikely. Cup cars, for example, aren't covered by the 50:50 deal.

I reckon that it will be £150k+.

That used to depend a bit on who you were speaking to, but to be fair I also doubt that it would be an option for this one. Price will be key, I can't believe that they won't have thought extremely carefully about where it is pitched. 150k IMO would be massively problematic given the alternatives available; although wherever it ends up I can already see the pistonheads thread...