Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
PNM central exhaust alignment?? - Induction/Turbo/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

PNM central exhaust alignment??

Hi, I have the PNM 2004 central exhaust grill and exhaust with the ‘lightly silenced’ boxes running with no cats, car runs great and sounds great but the drivers side exhaust keeps dropping and falling out of alignment, not a massive problem but it just looks so bad from the back with one exhaust much lower than the left side which stays in place... I have adjusted it a bazillion times and after 10 miles it’s dropped again ???, anybody else had similar issues with this??? Does not help that the banks are not connected to each other I suppose but it’s doing my head in...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

A complete and utter bastrd of a thing to stop.

personally - either ignore it and continue to adjust on a daily basis or a couple of small spot welds will keep them in place

Don't ask me about number plates - I know nothing

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Barry, what about number plates?

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

41 minutes ago, Jexsi said:

would need to take it to a garage for that.

Any small. local garage would do that for a couple of quid, or if you're up to it you could hire a MIG welder & do it yourself. :thumbup:

Cheers,

John W