Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF GT430 Club - Page 57 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF GT430 Club

Bibs

Good day, I am new to the Lotusforum. Out of the 60 Evora GT430, do you know how many were manual and how many ISP? 50/50?

Also in one chat I saw that you can request a vehicle provenance certificate from Lotus. If you buy a second hand GT430 can you obtain it from Lotus? And in your name?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CallGT430 said:

Good day, I am new to the Lotusforum. Out of the 60 Evora GT430, do you know how many were manual and how many ISP? 50/50?

Also in one chat I saw that you can request a vehicle provenance certificate from Lotus. If you buy a second hand GT430 can you obtain it from Lotus? And in your name?

There is a spreadsheet that shows the known cars. posted some pages back.

Anyone can get a provenance cert, for their lotus as long as you prove you own it - ie not just the first/new owner.

On 21/12/2021 at 11:14, Bibs said:

here...

Hello all,

Danny see you are planning on going on the LDC fish and chip run to Weymouth, so that should be two 430's

Is any one else going? I will be coming down the A1 from Beds if any one want to join up, possibly South Mimms?

Look forward to seeing some of the 430's this year.

Visiting Newby Hall this coming Weekend, any one else likely to be there

Bibbs, Thanks cover fits a treat,

paul

• Like 2

Jimmy (Blindside) is booked in for MLOCs Lotus in the peak this July, its going to be a fantastic event with runs in the Peak District and the main event being held at Chatsworth House. 200 Cars already booked and looks like there could upto 300 cars on the day. Would amazing to have some additional 430s at the event.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

There is a spreadsheet that shows the known cars. posted some pages back.

Anyone can get a provenance cert, for their lotus as long as you prove you own it - ie not just the first/new owner.

here...

Thank You.

And what about the 430 production quantities between IPS and manual? 30 and 30? Does anyone know?

6 hours ago, CallGT430 said:

And what about the 430 production quantities between IPS and manual? 30 and 30? Does anyone know?

Seen somewhere that there are 3 autos in the UK, 2 are +0 and the one recently bought form Hoffmans which is a +2. 

Don't know any more.

• Gold FFM
On 03/05/2022 at 20:15, scotty435 said:

Jimmy (Blindside) is booked in for MLOCs Lotus in the peak this July, its going to be a fantastic event with runs in the Peak District and the main event being held at Chatsworth House. 200 Cars already booked and looks like there could upto 300 cars on the day. Would amazing to have some additional 430s at the event.

Really looking forward the event & the opportunity to catch-up Scotty. All we need is the man upstairs to provide a few days of blistering sunshine. 😎

• 2 weeks later...

Over the past few weeks my 430 has developed a grumbling from the rear. Thought it was tyre noise as almost on wear markers. Turned out NS rear wheel bearing shot! 15000 miles?

Quick fix, but seems strange it went so early?

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

Was owned by the factory up to about 8k, so likely to have done more than most around Hethel😊

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Shibby said:

Bummer, would have had that if it was a manual. 

If it had been manual, you would have been too late 😉

I see the rims must have been re-furbed in the pic/ad above, as they have lost their white / silver circles. A pic from when it was for sale at Hendy.

image.thumb.jpeg.97d605bc8f72e4bf78dcb712613368e1.jpeg

I hate that chav like silver outer rim, they look much better black, but would look superb in a shadow chrome type colour

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Lovely colour military grey; agree it looks much better on the all black gloss refurbed wheels. Less fussy in my opinion.

• Like 1

That's fine @Ali tuck, we can have our different views but in my eyes your car would look so much better without the outer silver line on the wheels. It sticks out like a sore thumb and the silver finish does not tie in with anything else on your car, except probably the exhaust tip.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 02/06/2022 at 17:08, exeterjeep said:

Posted in evora market thread... just under £92k Lovely colour...

Ad now says sold - anyone on here. Looks like another quick sale - wonder how close to the advertised price?