Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF GT430 Club - Page 51 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF GT430 Club

Bibs

Yes, I get the corporate background, not a fan but its OK. Its the lack of detail and lighting on the car that seems pointless as an ad. It s not a moody lifestyle item they are advertising

or is it?

I just spotted the spreadsheet on here, I was a bit lazy and haven't read back to the beginning of the document. 

if somebody wants to add some details to it about my car (the only battleship grey 430S according to Lotus certificate) or should I edit and re-upload? Also not sure how much detail you want:

GT430 Sport, February 2018. Lotus Carbon seats instead of the Sparcos, manual, black stitching, wide tyre option, exhaust button enabled, custom Hifi speaker setup (sorry for the weight, its probably only 10kg extra 😅)

Nearly 20.000km and still going strong! It's probably a keeper. But who knows, if the market is strong I may get weak at some point. Not sure I can justify 3 Lotus when the Emira arrives. 🙈

• Like 1

Hello many greetings from Germany.
I don't know if it is known. You can order a so-called "PROVENCE CERTIFICATE BOXED" from Lotus.
You can see what is included in the attached pictures. In the case of a later sale, this can be very useful and perhaps have a price-increasing effect.

Markus

20210827_124635a.jpg

20210827_124652a.jpg

20210827_124702a.jpg

20210827_124803a.jpg

• Like 2

Bibs can get these  via the TLF and also by a membership option.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have searched without finding and sorry if I am not on the right thread...

I will be doing my first track day on the Mont-Tremblant circuit in Canada next weekend. My suspension is the same as the GT430's and is adjusted to the road specifications.

Do you have any recommendations for rebound and compression adjustments for the track? 

Thank you!

• Gold FFM

Jonny @The Pits provided this factory recommended advice for me shortly after I got my 430. It should hopefully add to @Black Forest Power’s useful guide based on his track experience:

“The Ohlins settings you need are these (numbers are clicks, 1 being the hardest, 21 being the softest, it's recommended that you set everything to full hard and count the clicks from there):

Factory road settings - Front rebound 4, Front compression 21, Rear rebound 19, Rear compression 19

Factory track settings - Front rebound 1, Front compression 8, Rear rebound 17, Rear compression 6”

Good luck with your 1st track day Jean-Francois,  it should be great fun. Let’s us know how you get on!

• Like 2

I agree with the comments or the corporate backgrounds,  i noticed this change about 3 montsh ago at silverstone.. it does not show the cars in a good way.. looks very amaturish job of a photoshop back ground..  natural light is all in needs..  big company syndrome.. promost likely 10 management meetings to come up with that too ..  wouldnt stop me buying a gt 430 if i had the cash tho :)

On 23/08/2021 at 15:14, OakMan said:

To add to the above information and introduce myself as the new owner of the first Essex Blue car on the list, purchased from fellow Forum member Mark Allin.  A super chap and absolute pleasure to buy the car from, I feel very privileged and proud to be the new custodian.  

Car number 1 on the list has the dark carbon/polcarbonate rear 1/4 lights, the seats are the thin carbon fibre buckets in black leather/ charcoal Alcantara (I'm not sure if these are the so called Cup or Sparco seats) - hoping someone here can advise me?  I'm waiting on a Certificate from Lotus.

Rest of the options are aircon, Alpine Nav unit + Sub, cabin sound deadening.  Exhaust button enabled and a titanium harness bar with driver harness also fitted - Mark used the car at Spa, Nurburgring and Portimao circuits - I can safely say its run in !

IMG_3943.jpeg

This car and mine were the first two delivered to the dealer from the factory and I am sure yours was the first registered for the the road.

andy

On 23/08/2021 at 15:14, OakMan said:

To add to the above information and introduce myself as the new owner of the first Essex Blue car on the list, purchased from fellow Forum member Mark Allin.  A super chap and absolute pleasure to buy the car from, I feel very privileged and proud to be the new custodian.  

Car number 1 on the list has the dark carbon/polcarbonate rear 1/4 lights, the seats are the thin carbon fibre buckets in black leather/ charcoal Alcantara (I'm not sure if these are the so called Cup or Sparco seats) - hoping someone here can advise me?  I'm waiting on a Certificate from Lotus.

Rest of the options are aircon, Alpine Nav unit + Sub, cabin sound deadening.  Exhaust button enabled and a titanium harness bar with driver harness also fitted - Mark used the car at Spa, Nurburgring and Portimao circuits - I can safely say its run in !

IMG_3943.jpeg

This car and mine were the first two delivered to the dealer from the factory and I am sure yours was the first registered for the the road.

Hi Paul, yes Silverstone, mine is as the launch car dark grey. registered Oct/Nov  2017.

I have a photo somewhere of the two of them on the lorry, but can't find it at the mo.

andy

• Gold FFM

Marvellous, yes I’ve obviously seen the launch car, since I started looking at and for one.  

You look like me to be a long time Lotus enthusiast and owner - mind you I have strayed to the dark side and have a Porsche 993 4S, more a true GT than the Lotus’s. 

I may be selling the Porsche as I can’t easily garage 4 cars ! 

Just had my insurance renewal through from LV for the GT430....  last year £224, coming year £242, mind you the road fund licence is due this month as well.

• 1 month later...

Just noticed the gt430 at Silverstone is no longer on ph, anyone on here got it. It was listed at 95k!

12 minutes ago, Ali tuck said:

Saw a lotus silverstone post with the new owner!

See what you mean now..

https://www.facebook.com/LotusSilverstone/photos/a.177267142299302/7150222328337047/

image_2021-10-24_164840.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...