Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430" - Page 16 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430"

4exige

Im at work @Bibs so can't comment one way or another... what I personally prefer is maybe a bit of opening and closing music, then the real driving effect for the actually footage.

Great video. I must admit I did find myself keeping a beady eye on the chaps rev counter on the in-car footage to see if he'd be hitting the new low rev limiter haha

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

Is the 3 year warranty available on the 430 Cup?

What about 50:50 0% finance?

Saw the first rhd ones at the factory this week and in the flesh they are rather impressive, front end is more menacing with thebigger intakes and front ‘wings’ . Have to say prefer the rear of the old Cup but otherwise this appears to a proper (and expensive) move forwards. 

• Like 1

Black n gold

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to a chap yesterday who ordered one from B&C, only lives up the road from me too! He's going to be joining TLF shortly I hope :)

I was intrigued by the cooling package on the 430, it includes: 

Improved oil cooling system upgraded to handle the additional heat from the engine oil cooling system.

The car has 5 heat exchangers in total:

Engine oil to coolant cooler

Low temperature system radiator

Primary cooling package

Auxiliary primary cooling radiator.

The main radiator is in the usual place and on the right hand side lower intake is the aux radiator. With a CAC (Charge Air Cooler) on left hand side and to top it all off there's also a gearbox oil cooler!

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

4 hours ago, Alex1710 said:

I've ordered one, went to see it in the factory just before Christmas!

I'm new to the forum and was going to introduce myself once I pick up the car!

Congrats!

What colour and specs if u don't mind me asking 

1 hour ago, mark248am said:

when do u get it?

Last I heard it was on the way to the dealer so not long!

1 hour ago, BAS said:

Congrats!

What colour and specs if u don't mind me asking 

All I'll say is it's a clean and stealthy spec, will post pics as soon as I get it

32 minutes ago, BatMobile said:

Just to add to the plethora of questions....will you be tracking it? Would love to see one in action. 

I bet the days can't go quick enough...

I will be, looking like my first day will be in March, slightly worried about noise limits though :ermm:

I'm finalizing my order on the 430 and wondering if someone can help me with the following:

Can I order the battery isolater option without the fire extinguisher option? 

When I specced the 380 cup they were both listed as separate options on the website, but when it came to the final order spec sheet they had to be ordered together.

Wondering if the 430 is the same. As the website lists them as separate options and the order spec sheet lists them individually.

Anyone know? Thanks!