Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Paul C And Alex Gt3 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Paul C And Alex Gt3

mayevora

• Gold FFM

What are the chances of two such Esprit loving hooners being born on the same day? :D

Happy 35th to both of you.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

happy birthday to the both of you

carebear.jpg

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Happy birthday chaps have a great day :(:D

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Happy Birthday Alex :D

Cheers guys. Woke up today and went downstairs to do my mopping up of

cat piss and mucking out of the litter he prefers only to poo in. Then i put some

washing in and did the washing up. Then i cleaned all the downstairs floors with

disinfectant floor cleaner. Then i cleaned the hob and wiped down the tops. Then

i cleaned the main bathroom.

Then Vicki got up.

:(

Must be getting old...

• Gold FFM
Happy Birthday Alex :D

Cheers guys. Woke up today and went downstairs to do my mopping up of

cat piss and mucking out of the litter he prefers only to poo in. Then i put some

washing in and did the washing up. Then i cleaned all the downstairs floors with

disinfectant floor cleaner. Then i cleaned the hob and wiped down the tops. Then

i cleaned the main bathroom.

Then Vicki got up.

:(

Must be getting old...

No tea/coffee, toast, cream eggs brought to you in bed then Paul?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

No tea/coffee, toast, cream eggs brought to you in bed then Paul?

Nope. Just had a cup of tea made for me, am about to send vic out to buy chocolate

and then i'm off to the pub for lunch. I'm about to eat a banana, illustrating how without

chocolate or biscuits our house is right now...

:D

Happy Birthday Paul,

hope you had a great day, I am about to tuck into a chinese banquet with the family.

Thanks for all the girlies fellas, I am going to save them so I can have one a day until they run out, and then swap with Paul's selection.

More beer and cider, and pass the rib.

Cheers!! :) :)

Oh, and went all the way to wakefield in the lotus in the sunshine for a big hoon to my Grandmas' she is 98 and still going.

Edited by Alex --GT3--