Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2018 diet..... - Page 4 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2018 diet.....

Barrykearley

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

What 🤬

you must only be 4ft then..... I’m bloody wasting away.....local chip shops are going bust and I haven’t had mixed meat and chips for 4months.

my target is about 70-72. That puts me in the green and out of the at risk of being a fat bastard yellow patch

The chap who commissions the chicken sheds couldn’t believe how much I’d lost - his first question was when did you take up crack !

Only here once

8 minutes ago, pete said:

I am up to 70kg and the practice nurse told me today that I was obese

Did you tell her she needs more practice?

• Haha 1

Dave.

• Gold FFM

It’s from cutting out All fast food. Ive not had kfc, McDonald’s, Greggs or a chipshop visit in 4 months. I’m not missing it frankly.

Only here once

I've heard V8 Esprits are good for weight loss. If not from stress, then for making their owners flat broke and thus unable to purchase sustenance. 

@Barrykearley, you wouldn't happen to be tracking your lean mass as well? It'd be shame if you're just wasting away muscle... 

Edit: regarding not missing eating garbage. It's interesting in that if you just eat clean long enough you won't even want to eat crap on a cheat day because there's just not much joy to be derived from eating it. I used to love a QP with cheese, or pizza, breakfast cereal etc, but since starting a strict bodybuilding diet about 16 months ago where I began looking into what different foods are comprised of I've just gone off stuff whose ingredients are simply out of whack (looking at most things made by Kelloggs...). And eating a QP now just makes me acutely aware of the fact my body doesn't like it. I get drowsy, slow and inefficient...

Edited by Vanya
  • Like 2

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

• Gold FFM

I’m not looking at any other mass or such like. I’m mainly interested in getting my waist size down and my stomach flat not fat 👍

off for porridge with added sultanas for breakfast 

Only here once

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

76.7kg this morning. It’s really slowing down on the losses now. 

I find my taste buds have changed massively - I really don’t like fatty foods now and am really enjoying my porridge for breakfast !!  Still a way to go - and I will keep going at it 

• Like 1

Only here once

Think I'll slip into some ,ulitcoloured spandex and go race my bike for a couple of hours. Then go workout with swinging a pair of hedge shears and finally go toning the muscles with steering the Esprit for a couple of hours too.

Off to do so...

Jacques

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I’ve hit the wall presently - 77kg seems to be where my body wants to be. Still eating healthily and avoiding junk/fast/fatty foods.

Maybe I should take up exercise that doesn’t involve the Esprits and yoga postures 

• Like 1

Only here once

The peacock pose surely does something for your stomac muscles/waistline.

Have you given it some thought that maybe your bones are heavier than say a skiny Young 21 y.o. girl WHO writes articles about being healthy for an online female starvation mag?

Well done Barry; now keep it and the condition of your inner organs should slowly improve. It's not all about waistline, as Vanya mentioned.

Kind regards,

Jacques

• Thanks 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

So from a Xmas waist of 38” is changed a bit.

mate of mine gave me some snickers work trousers today - he didnt like the colour or some pishe. 33” waist and they fit just nice.

ive been avoiding tape measures and the like - instead opting for a decent belt 👍

Only here once