Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sunday 8th April - Shardlow - UK - East Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday 8th April - Shardlow

DarrylV8

A group of Dutch Lotus owners are visiting the Scottish Borders 7th/8th April for the Jim Clark commemoration.

On their way from the Scottish Borders to the Lotus factory for a factory & CTL tours, the group will be calling in at Smithy's Marina Bar, London Road, DE72 2HU close to A50/M1 late afternoon.

Jan and the other Dutch Lotus owners look forward to meeting other Lotus fans 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

• 2 months later...

Hi Darryl,

Jan contacted me by PM to give me a heads up on this a while back..   It is sad to see you have had no response to your post on this..   I will however make the journey from the West Midlands to Smithy Marina to meet up with Jan and the Dutch enthusiasts, I have one other who has said he will join me so that is two of us.   with yourself 3...  I will post in midlands section and see if we can get a few more. ..   

44 minutes ago, Trevsked said:

I'll try and make this, what time?

Trevor.

Late afternoon.  I expect this means around 4:oo ish.  I expect closer to the time we will get confirmation..   I have pm'd  Jan for update on proceedings..  

That quite a drive up for you Trevor.. 

Dave

1 hour ago, Trevsked said:

Might just do Hilltop in the morning but either way it's only 100 miles.

Trevor.

Ahh...  That's interesting as we said we were thinking of doing that as well ...  two meets one day..  and great cruise between the two.    Which one of the wee beasties will be coming out of the stable for this occasion ... 

D

Might be weather dependant but most likely the GT430 unless I can persuade Simon to get a couple of hundred miles on his new one.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Jan has text the group coming down from Scotland have had to split into two groups the first group should be in Derby about 6pm.

Darryl & Sue

Jan`s (second group) should be in Derby/Shardlow about 7pm 

Darryl & Sue