Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hasselblad & Walllace - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hasselblad & Walllace

21gg

No affiliation with me but saw this on Facebook, though 'rude no to'! Somé photography tips with factory cars and a factory tour. Anyone else on here going?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155898608505115&id=116635535114

Gav 

FB_IMG_1518297330361.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I will be honest, I gave very little photography experience and I've never heard of the bloke good or bad but just seemed something interested.  Does he have a bit of a reputation? 

On 11/02/2018 at 14:57, Bibs said:

:thumbsup: ... I'm sure I'd come away wanting a Hasselblad

I once shot a whole sequence [stop motion] of a model having her makeup done, with my camera looking through the viewfinder of the photographer's backup analogue Mamiya, so beautiful did everything look through it. Then came home excited to produce the video and realised someone had beaten me to it only a month or two before. Made up my mind I was buying an old 500 series 'blad the minute I had a few hundred disposable squids, and this'll sound stupid but just to see things through. It's such a cool bit of industrial design too. Hey speaking of which, I did a quick search of the forum and it didn't come up; y'know Giugiaro designed quite a few of Nikon's well known SLR's right? 

Good luck with the course and have fun anyone going, I'd love to! 

[lovely shot @GFWilliams]

Tim Wallace is one of the best automotive photographers in the world. 
 It would be lovely to meet Tim and play with Hasseblads + Lotus cars as always :)
I signed in straight away, without thinking. It should be a good day and maybe without rain this time? ;)

Edited by Malcolm Feth
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

It's tomorrow. I'm surprised to see how much shooting will be done outside. With hasseblad, I was expecting at least half to be done inside, studio setup.

I have to wake up around 6AM and prepare for 3hours driving. No idea what traffic I will get on my way there. I hope my return trip won't be as bad as one I had ages ago, after shooting Exige Roadster at Hethel with @Bibs. It took me 9hrs to get home :D

Plan for tomorrow:

09.45  – Guest Arrival at Reception 

10:00  – Introductions

10.30  – Practical – On track

12.30  – Lunch in the Club house – Provided by OCS

13:00  – Factory Tour - please note no photographs are permitted in this part of the event

13:30  – Practical – Motorsport

15:30   – Image review and Q&A

16:00   – Finish

• Like 1