Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
March Breakfast - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

March Breakfast

Has anyone got any suggestions for a March breakfast location? Date should be 18th if possible.

Been a while since Pete called it... ✌️??

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:23, PAR said:

Hi, did anyone try Hanbury manor or Fanhams halls near ware?

Hanbury Manor breakfast looks like it is from £19.50

Not sure if this is in the hotel or separately in the Cast Iron Grill (which doesn't have very good reviews)

• Opening Hours: Sun 7:00 - 11:00
  • Dress Code: Smart Casual Dress

Fanhams Hall doesn't seem to do breakfast

Not contacted them, but from their websites.

@Dave Freeman @Dave Eds - any suggestions?

I’m no tight arse but £20 for breakfast. 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

I was just thinking the same.

Let's go Stevenage

16 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

I was just thinking the same.

Let's go Stevenage

Ok