Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
V6 Going........... - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

V6 Going...........

Seriouslylotus

I have had almost two brilliant years with the 360 Cup. But the time has come to scratch another itch!!

Over this weekend I will be re-installing the standard brakes, wheels , splitter etc and returning the car to standard.

Then onto the trailer and away to Hofmann's who have agreed to take it from me:(:(

Yes Imran you are first on my list!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, chumaxa said:

Sorry about that changng life event .. but brave choice the the 311, have you speced any special color livery ? :) 

Colour is the same as the press releases.

I love the Red/Silver/Carbon combo, also specced the 2 Way Ohlins and the Carbon passenger seat.(With three point belts as the harness added £1000, and I wouldn't get the standard belts (I have the correct harness here and save about £500 in the process as well as keep the three points)

Didn't bother with the removable steering wheel as I have supply that myself cheaper

Really wanted the Fire Ext but at £2500 it was a step to far. The cars already have a battery cut out but they only have one operating button on the dash.

So installing the fire ext once I have the car will save about £2000 (I don't need the external kill button for the battery)

• Like 1

I wasn't sure if these type of threads were allowed, but as Dave has posted... 

My V6 Sprint is going as well. There is one specific Evora 400 that I want, so if someone could do me a favour and buy mine it would be appreciated by myself and another forum member... 

27 minutes ago, Gashead1105 said:

My V6 Sprint is going as well. There is one specific Evora 400 that I want, so if someone could do me a favour and buy mine it would be appreciated by myself and another forum member... 

Allow me to help:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/exige-s3/lotus-exige-s/8405692

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Love the logic, almost sounds like a sensible idea! 311 430 will be gob smacking. Also luxury after a fast bike. Nearly as thrilling, but much safer. Also much safer than most other track specials. If they stick to 20 and this really is the last one then should hold its value well too.

10 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

Not quite the same though guys!!!

I'm not trying to sell my car, it's going back to Hofmanns. I'm merely posting the car is going and a new car is incoming.

The classifieds are where the for sale stuff is

2 hours ago, Gashead1105 said:

Why not just list it on https://www.lotusforsale.com/?

It’s a free service (from @Bibs) and it saves this place getting cluttered up with extra ‘For Sale’ threads. (Your listing will also be automatically posted in the Exige For Sale section). 

Congrats, sounds an awesome car,  

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501