Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Event Of The Last 40 Years! 8th September! - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Event Of The Last 40 Years! 8th September!

Kimbers

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry mate, just checking back to see who else..... :thumbsup:

1&2. Bibs and Laura

3 Esp88 (Yasuo)

4&5 Graham (GKP) and Louise

6 Chris (esprit22)

7 Nifty

8 Troy.......and mrs???

9 & 10 Bigsi and Kelly

11 Simon (350)

12 Mat (Matk)

13 James (tentenths).....and Mrs??? Or time share twin? Or both?

14 adam (chats371)

15 Dave (dodgy)

Anymore for anymore?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Sorry mate, just checking back to see who else..... :thumbsup:

1&2. Bibs and Laura

3 Esp88 (Yasuo)

6 Chris (esprit22)

7 Nifty

8 Troy.......and mrs???

9 & 10 Bigsi and Kelly

11 Simon (350)

12 Mat (Matk)

13 James (tentenths).....and Mrs??? Or time share twin? Or both?

14 adam (chats371)

15 Dave (dodgy)

16 Alex --GT3--

Hi kimbers,

I have added me to the list, just me for now but may add my Girlyfriend at a later date (hope that doesnt screw up the Vol -au-vent numbers!)

going online to book a hotel room. Mat, Dave are you travelling down Sat AM???

cheers

Alex

confirmed room booked at Hill House Hotel, Wymondham & Cafe 91 for the evening of Sat 8th

Edited by Alex --GT3--

Thats the old Abbey Hotel, changed names last week. esp88 will be there as well.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Guest Troy Halliday

1&2. Bibs and Laura

3 Esp88 (Yasuo)

6 Chris (esprit22)

7 Nifty

8 & 9 Troy and Caroline

10 & 11 Bigsi and Kelly

12 Simon (350)

13 Mat (Matk)

14 James (tentenths).....and Mrs??? Or time share twin? Or both?

15 adam (chats371)

16 Dave (dodgy)

17 Alex --GT3--

added Caroline :(

1&2. Bibs and Laura

3 Esp88 (Yasuo)

6 Chris (esprit22)

7 Nifty

8 & 9 Troy and Caroline

10 & 11 Bigsi and Kelly

12 Simon (350)

13 Mat (Matk)

15 adam (chats371)

16 Dave (dodgy)

17 Alex --GT3--

18 Tim Shaw

Driving upto the lake district that day for a weeks relaxing and the occasional drive. (will be taking the esprit as other half it taking the SV650S)

Got an Invite to a wedding in Chichester on the same day as well this morning...... So drive down to Chichester then leave early evening and drive upto the lake district.

1&2. Bibs and Laura

3 Esp88 (Yasuo)

6 Chris (esprit22)

7 Nifty

8 & 9 Troy and Caroline

10 & 11 Bigsi and Kelly

12 Simon (350)

13 Mat (Matk)

15 adam (chats371)

16 Dave (dodgy)

17 Alex --GT3--

18 Tim Shaw

Add me to your list please.... I will be there

1&2. Bibs and Laura

3 Esp88 (Yasuo)

6 Chris (esprit22)

7 Nifty

8 & 9 Troy and Caroline

10 & 11 Bigsi and Kelly

12 Simon (350)

13 Mat (Matk)

15 adam (chats371)

16 Dave (dodgy)

17 Alex --GT3--

18 Tim Shaw

19 Michael

Cheers Kimbers.

I've insulted you and your dad and we haven't even met yet and still you've included me on the list !!!

What a sport :thumbsup:

Keep off the straight and narrow

1&2. Bibs and Laura

3 Esp88 (Yasuo)

6 Chris (esprit22)

7 Nifty

8 & 9 Troy and Caroline

10 & 11 Bigsi and Kelly

12 Simon (350)

13 Mat (Matk)

15 adam (chats371)

16 Dave (dodgy)

17 Alex --GT3--

18 Tim Shaw

19 Michael

Yep, I'll come - one person for every two years now :thumbsup:

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

Would it make a difference to everyone if I made it Friday night? I seem to be having a problem with venues, but on the Friday i can book the local social club with cheap beer and a couple of mins in a Taxi from Wymondham (Or I can sort a bus out if enough are staying in Wymondham)

Would it make a difference to everyone if I made it Friday night? I seem to be having a problem with venues, but on the Friday i can book the local social club with cheap beer and a couple of mins in a Taxi from Wymondham (Or I can sort a bus out if enough are staying in Wymondham)

The price of the beer does'nt bother us as it's clearly a "FREE BAR" for guests,....... Is'nt it?

:thumbsup:

Afraid I'd have to drop out TK. Last day before a fortnight's holiday always sees me in office until silly o'c desk clearing, then home to pack etc.

But I'll let you buy me a birthday drink over the weekend of 23/9 if you like...

Worth considering changing your b'day celebrations - or at least the LEF element - to that weekend anyway? Venue availability might be better and only one lot of travelling for us lot?

A few of us have booked hotel rooms for Sat and so we will all have to check availabity. Otherwise we could all end up on your sofa!!

Maybe I should make a weekend of it. What is there to do on the Saturday in the area if I stop Friday night and keep Saturdays hotel booking too, and the activity would have to be compatible with a hangover??

It's not an issue on Saturday just (alot) more expensive. Will ponder and speak to local venues this week end.

Hi Tony

I hvan't book the Easy Jet yet ! and I'm free hole week !

So, If I can change the hotel booking then No problem (I think )

What time are you going to start the party ??? :thumbsup:

Y.Hotta

Guys - just had a thought which might be common... with two big events in Norwich in September, I'm going to have to watch my annual mileage limit. So I've come up with a cunning plan :unsure:

Norwich has an airstrip - sorry, airport - from which you can fly to:

• Aberdeen
  • Edinburgh
  • Exeter
  • Glasgow
  • Manchester
  • Amsterdam
  • Dublin
  • Paris
  • Jersey
  • Various Mediterranean venues

Do you see where I'm heading with this? :harhar: Kimbers - let's do your bash in Amsterdam, mate! It'll be the first overseas LEF extravaganza.... :wallbash:

Oh, OK, I guess Mrs. Kimbers probably wouldn't be that keen on the idea <_< On to Plan B then:

I've just checked with FlyBe, who operate the Exeter - Norwich route, and they're advertising flights for six quid each way on the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - and they're all civilised early afternoon times, and just an hour's flight. I'm rather taken with the idea of flying in for Kimbers' bash and then doing the big road trip two weeks later for the Hethel bash... Dunno what the other route prices are like, but I guess there's not a huge rush to Norwich of a weekend so they're likely to be cheap...?

Just thought I'd mention it in case a few of you other distant members were undecided :lol:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Down to 2 local venues. Have to speak to them both today but the Saturday looks favourite for everyone as a nice leisurely drive down is better than a mad rush on Friday evening.

Tony,

I hope it's a Saturday do. Then I can come up with Dan on Flybe and buy a few drinks for the birthday boy and the people who made the LEF open day happen.

Regards,

Peter.

Down to 2 local venues. Have to speak to them both today but the Saturday looks favourite for everyone as a nice leisurely drive down is better than a mad rush on Friday evening.

• Gold FFM

1&2. Bibs and Laura

3 Esp88 (Yasuo)

6 Chris (esprit22)

7 Nifty

8 & 9 Troy and Caroline

10 & 11 Bigsi and Kelly

12 Simon (350)

13 Mat (Matk)

15 adam (chats371)

16 Dave (dodgy)

17 Alex --GT3--

18 Tim Shaw

19 Michael

20 Ian (mayesprit) and possibly Mrs Mayesprit

Told her it will probably be all Esprit talk so she needs to gen up on her knowledge - Gave her Jeremy Walton to read :lol:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Saturday it is then.